Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of July 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 19, 1931 was a Sunday and it was the 200th day of the year 1931. It was the 29th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,838 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,946 days or 29.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,112 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 27, 1963.
If a dog named Fortunato - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fortunato will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fortunato will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Max Fleischer
- 1893Vladimir Mayakovsky
- 1919Dallas McKennon
- 1954Steve O'Donnell
- 1961Lisa Lampanelli
- 1968Jim Norton
- 1971Russell Allen
- 1981Malvika Subba
- 1988Joe Tracini
- 1997Ohga Tanaka
View the complete list of July 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 19.
- 1744Heinrich Christian Boie, German author and poet (d. 1806)
- 1789John Martin, English painter, engraver, and illustrator (d. 1854)
- 1869Xenophon Stratigos, Greek general and politician, Greek Minister of Transport (d. 1927)
- 1916Phil Cavarretta, American baseball player and manager (d. 2010)
- 1938Jayant Narlikar, Indian astrophysicist and astronomer
- 1951Abel Ferrara, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Robb Flynn, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Machine Head, Vio-lence, and Forbidden)
- 1973Saïd Taghmaoui, French actor and screenwriter
- 1984Lewis Price, Welsh footballer
- 1988Jakub Kovář, Czech ice hockey player
View the complete list of July 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Francisco’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1702Great Northern War: A numerically superior Polish-Saxon army of Augustus II the Strong, operating from an advantageous defensive position, is defeated by a Swedish army half its size under the command of King Charles XII in the Battle of Klissow.
- 1843Brunel’s steamship the SS Great Britain is launched, becoming the first ocean-going craft with an iron hull or screw propeller and becoming the largest vessel afloat in the world.
- 1919Following Peace Day celebrations marking the end of World War I, ex-servicemen riot and burn down Luton Town Hall.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Cape Spada: The Royal Navy and the Regia Marina clash; the Italian light cruiser Bartolomeo Colleoni sinks, with 121 casualties.
- 1942World War II: Battle of the Atlantic: German Grand Admiral Karl Dönitz orders the last U-boats to withdraw from their United States Atlantic coast positions in response to the effective American convoy system.
- 1952The 1952 Summer Olympics, officially known as the Games of the XV Olympiad, were opened in Helsinki, Finland.
- 1964Vietnam War: At a rally in Saigon, South Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyễn Khánh calls for expanding the war into North Vietnam.
- 1972Dhofar Rebellion: British SAS units help the Omani government against Popular Front for the Liberation of Oman rebels in the Battle of Mirbat.
- 1983The first three-dimensional reconstruction of a human head in a CT is published.
- 1985The Val di Stava dam collapses killing 268 people in Val di Stava, Italy.
View the complete list of July 19 historical events.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 19, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gennifer Flowers, Rebekah Del Rio, Birgit Minichmayr, Danielle Harris, Mike Scott, Lou Gramm, Jules Asner, Ray Wise, Chrisette Michele, Chiwoniso Maraire.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 19 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 19, 1931.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th July 1931 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 19, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 200th day of 1931
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 29th Sunday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 35 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,838 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,946 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,112
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 27, 1963
- Age in dog years: 453 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (-179)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.VII.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1942 – Aykut Oray, Turkish actor (d. 2009); January 11, 1982 – Ashley Taylor Dawson, English actor and singer; October 24, 1913 – Tito Gobbi, Italian actor and singer (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,935