Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of July 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 19, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 200th day of the year 1941. It was the 29th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,367 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,456 days or 25.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 960 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 27, 1973.
If a dog named Ricky Bobby - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ricky Bobby will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ricky Bobby will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Dennis Cole
- 1941Vikki Carr
- 1949Ivar Kants
- 1956Rajendra Prasad
- 1959Juan J. Campanella
- 1967Yael Abecassis
- 1968Jim Norton
- 1968Robb Flynn
- 1984Andrea Libman
- 1988Shane Dawson
View the complete list of July 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 19.
- 1827Mangal Pandey, Indian soldier (d. 1857)
- 1869Xenophon Stratigos, Greek general and politician, Greek Minister of Transport (d. 1927)
- 1894Khawaja Nazimuddin, Bangladeshi-Pakistani politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Pakistan (d. 1965)
- 1909Balamani Amma, Indian poet and author (d. 2004)
- 1968Pavel Kuka, Czech footballer and manager
- 1974Rey Bucanero, Mexican wrestler
- 1982Christopher Bear, American drummer (Grizzly Bear)
- 1984Adam Morrison, American basketball player
- 1984Diana Mocanu, Romanian swimmer
- 1985LaMarcus Aldridge, American basketball player
View the complete list of July 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1821Coronation of George IV of the United Kingdom.
- 1900The first line of the Paris Métro opens for operation.
- 1916World War I: Battle of Fromelles: British and Australian troops attack German trenches in a prelude to the Battle of the Somme.
- 1940Field Marshal Ceremony: First occasion in World War II, that Hitler appointed field marshals due to military achievements.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Cape Spada: The Royal Navy and the Regia Marina clash; the Italian light cruiser Bartolomeo Colleoni sinks, with 121 casualties.
- 1961Tunisia imposes a blockade on the French naval base at Bizerte; the French would capture the entire town four days later.
- 1964Vietnam War: At a rally in Saigon, South Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyễn Khánh calls for expanding the war into North Vietnam.
- 1981In a private meeting with U.S. President Ronald Reagan, French Prime Minister François Mitterrand reveals the existence of the Farewell Dossier, a collection of documents showing that the Soviets had been stealing American technological research and development.
- 1997The Troubles: The Provisional Irish Republican Army resumes a ceasefire to end their 25-year campaign to end British rule in Northern Ireland.
- 2014Gunmen in Egypt’s western desert province of New Valley Governorate attack a military checkpoint, killing at least 21 soldiers. Egypt reportedly declares a state of emergency on its border with Sudan.
View the complete list of July 19 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 19, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joel Schumacher, Tab Hunter, Michel Teló, Semmangudi Srinivasa Iyer, Charlie Watts, Marie Tempest, Dennis Quaid, Jesse James, Mitch Miller, Joanie Sommers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 19 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 19, 1941.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th July 1941 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 18, 1943. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 18, 1919. Your incompatibility score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 19, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 200th day of 1941
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 29th Saturday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 122 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,367 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,456 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 960
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 27, 1973
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 18, 1943 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 18, 1919 (-139)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1980 – Autumn Reeser, American actress; May 31, 1921 – Edna Doré, English actress (d. 2014); July 20, 1978 – Charlie Korsmo, American actor and lawyer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,842