Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of July 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 19, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 200th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,335 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Tasmin - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tasmin will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tasmin will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Dallas McKennon
- 1946Alan Gorrie
- 1947Brian May
- 1961Lisa Lampanelli
- 1973Saïd Taghmaoui
- 1978Atsushi Harada
- 1981Didz Hammond
- 1984Alessandra De Rossi
- 1988Cherami Leigh
- 1988Shane Dawson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 19.
- 1744Heinrich Christian Boie, German author and poet (d. 1806)
- 1789John Martin, English painter, engraver, and illustrator (d. 1854)
- 1822Princess Augusta of Cambridge (d. 1916)
- 1921Elizabeth Spencer, American author and playwright
- 1960Kevin Haskins, English drummer and songwriter (Bauhaus, Love and Rockets, and Tones on Tail)
- 1964Mark Wigglesworth, English conductor
- 1964Masahiko Kondō, Japanese singer-songwriter, actor, and race car driver
- 1974Rey Bucanero, Mexican wrestler
- 1979Josué Anunciado de Oliveira, Brazilian footballer
- 1979Michelle Heaton, English singer and actress (Liberty X)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1333Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Halidon Hill: The English win a decisive victory over the Scots.
- 1544Italian War of 1542–46: The first Siege of Boulogne begins.
- 1553Lady Jane Grey is replaced by Mary I of England as Queen of England after only nine days on the throne.
- 1848Women’s rights: A two-day Women’s Rights Convention opens in Seneca Falls, New York.
- 1940Field Marshal Ceremony: First occasion in World War II, that Hitler appointed field marshals due to military achievements.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Cape Spada: The Royal Navy and the Regia Marina clash; the Italian light cruiser Bartolomeo Colleoni sinks, with 121 casualties.
- 1979The Sandinista rebels overthrow the government of the Somoza family in Nicaragua.
- 1980The 1980 Summer Olympics, officially known as the Games of the XXII Olympiad, were opened in Moscow, Russia.
- 1985The Val di Stava dam collapses killing 268 people in Val di Stava, Italy.
- 1997The Troubles: The Provisional Irish Republican Army resumes a ceasefire to end their 25-year campaign to end British rule in Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of historical events for July 19.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 19 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Khary Payton, LaTavia Roberson, Christine Keeler, Freddie Stone, Ronny Jordan, Len Carlson, Mike Keneally, Mischa Barton, Logan Leistikow, John Ratzenberger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 19 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 19, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 19, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 17, 1920 – Gemini Ganesan, Indian actor and director (d. 2002); October 23, 1981 – Jackie Long, American actor and producer; December 21, 1965 – Masahiro Motoki. Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,196