Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of July 2019 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 19, 2019 was a Friday and it was the 200th day of the year 2019. It was the 29th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2019 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 3 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,080 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 360 days or 0.99 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 36 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 27, 2051.
If a dog named Sluggo - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 28 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sluggo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sluggo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Patricia Medina
- 1932Buster Benton
- 1937George Hamilton IV
- 1948Beverly Archer
- 1951Abel Ferrara
- 1961Campbell Scott
- 1976Angela Griffin
- 1978Atsushi Harada
- 1981Didz Hammond
- 1984Alessandra De Rossi
View the complete list of July 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 19.
- 1789John Martin, English painter, engraver, and illustrator (d. 1854)
- 1936David Colquhoun, English pharmacologist and academic
- 1945Paule Baillargeon, Canadian actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1948Keith Godchaux, American keyboard player and songwriter (Grateful Dead and Heart of Gold Band) (d. 1980)
- 1951Abel Ferrara, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1961Campbell Scott, American actor, director, and producer
- 1973Martin Powell, English keyboard player and songwriter (Cradle of Filth, My Dying Bride, Cryptal Darkness, and Anathema)
- 1977Tony Mamaluke, American wrestler and manager
- 1984Lewis Price, Welsh footballer
- 1988Jakub Kovář, Czech ice hockey player
View the complete list of July 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Verna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1702Great Northern War: A numerically superior Polish-Saxon army of Augustus II the Strong, operating from an advantageous defensive position, is defeated by a Swedish army half its size under the command of King Charles XII in the Battle of Klissow.
- 1832The British Medical Association is founded as the Provincial Medical and Surgical Association by Sir Charles Hastings at a meeting in the Board Room of the Worcester Infirmary.
- 1863American Civil War: Morgan’s Raid: At Buffington Island in Ohio, Confederate General John Hunt Morgan’s raid into the north is mostly thwarted when a large group of his men are captured while trying to escape across the Ohio River.
- 1900The first line of the Paris Métro opens for operation.
- 1919Following Peace Day celebrations marking the end of World War I, ex-servicemen riot and burn down Luton Town Hall.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Cape Spada: The Royal Navy and the Regia Marina clash; the Italian light cruiser Bartolomeo Colleoni sinks, with 121 casualties.
- 1942World War II: Battle of the Atlantic: German Grand Admiral Karl Dönitz orders the last U-boats to withdraw from their United States Atlantic coast positions in response to the effective American convoy system.
- 1961Tunisia imposes a blockade on the French naval base at Bizerte; the French would capture the entire town four days later.
- 1979The Sandinista rebels overthrow the government of the Somoza family in Nicaragua.
- 1980The 1980 Summer Olympics, officially known as the Games of the XXII Olympiad, were opened in Moscow, Russia.
View the complete list of July 19 historical events.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 19, and 2019 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: PJ Torokvei, Tommy Emmanuel, Gerran Howell, Sundaram Balachander, Ian Lavender, Stuart Erwin, Nubar Terziyan, Kim So-hyun, Josie Loren, Micheline Lanctôt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 19 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 19, 2019.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th July 2019 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 19, 2019. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 200th day of 2019
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 29th Friday of 2019
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 16 days
- Age on next birthday: 3 years old
- Days since birth: 1,080 days
- Days spent sleeping: 360 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.99 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 36
- Next full moon: July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 27, 2051
- Age in dog years: 28 dog years old using a Boston Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Roman numerals: XIX.VII.MMXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1953 – Timothy Bentinck, Australian-English actor; June 22, 1960 – Tracy Pollan, American actress; June 14, 1909 – Burl Ives, American actor and singer (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,881