Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of July 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 2, 1985 was a Tuesday and it was the 183rd day of the year 1985. It was the 27th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,173 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,391 days or 12.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 447 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 10, 2017.
If a dog named Gordi - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gordi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gordi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Ken Curtis
- 1927Brock Peters
- 1939Paul Williams
- 1946Ricky Bruch
- 1949Hanno Pöschl
- 1954Pete Briquette
- 1960Terry Rossio
- 1970Yancy Butler
- 1973Peter Kay
- 1984Vanessa Lee Chester
View the complete list of July 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 2.
- 1492Elizabeth Tudor, English daughter of Henry VII of England (d. 1495)
- 1819Charles-Louis Hanon, French pianist and composer (d. 1900)
- 1821Charles Tupper, Canadian physician and politician, 6th Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1915)
- 1939Alexandros Panagoulis, Greek poet and politician (d. 1976)
- 1947Larry David, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1956Jerry Hall, American model and actress
- 1962Neil Williams, English cricketer (d. 2006)
- 1976Kon Arimura, Japanese radio personality and critic
- 1979Joe Thornton, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1980Nicole Briscoe, American model and journalist, Miss Illinois Teen USA 1998
View the complete list of July 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Justin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Battle of Yamazaki: Toyotomi Hideyoshi defeats Akechi Mitsuhide.
- 1823Bahia Independence Day: The end of Portuguese rule in Brazil, with the final defeat of the Portuguese crown loyalists in the province of Bahia.
- 1839Twenty miles off the coast of Cuba, 53 rebelling African slaves led by Joseph Cinqué take over the slave ship Amistad.
- 1871Victor Emmanuel II of Italy enters Rome after having conquered it from the Papal States.
- 1934The Night of the Long Knives ends with the death of Ernst Röhm.
- 1976Fall of the Republic of Vietnam; Communist North Vietnam declares their union to form the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
- 2001The AbioCor self-contained artificial heart is first implanted.
- 2002Steve Fossett becomes the first person to fly solo around the world nonstop in a balloon.
- 2005The Live 8 benefit concerts takes place in the G8 states and in South Africa. More than 1,000 musicians perform and are broadcast on 182 television networks and 2,000 radio networks.
- 2015A bridge collapses under a Pakistan Army train at Gujranwala, killing nineteen and injuring over 100
View the complete list of July 2 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 2, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paddy O'Byrne, Gil Gerard, Ernie Maresca, Norman Ayrton, Hank Williams, Frank Bank, John Dehner, Robert Coogan, Bernadette Lafont, Jerry Roush.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 2 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 2, 1985.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd July 1985 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 24, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 12, 1989. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sussudio by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 6, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd July 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 2, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 183rd day of 1985
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 27th Tuesday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 341 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,173 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,391 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 447
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 10, 2017
- Age in dog years: 164 dog years old using a Shetland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: May 24, 1964 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 12, 1989 (-147)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Sussudio by Phil Collins (July 6, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: II.VII.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1907 – Arlene Francis, American actress and talk show host (d. 2001); October 8, 1985 – Bruno Mars, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; October 14, 1926 – Willy Alberti, Dutch singer and actor (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,091