Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of July 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 20, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 201st day of the year 1989. It was the 29th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,662 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,887 days or 10.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 394 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 28, 2021.
If a dog named Pretzel - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pretzel will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pretzel will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Ken Ogata
- 1945Kim Carnes
- 1950Naseeruddin Shah
- 1956Ryo Ishibashi
- 1959Radney Foster
- 1963Frank Whaley
- 1973Omar Epps
- 1986Osric Chau
- 1989Brooke Candy
- 1993Alycia Debnam-Carey
View the complete list of July 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 20.
- 1893George Llewelyn Davies, English soldier (d. 1915)
- 1930Chuck Daly, American basketball player and coach (d. 2009)
- 1938Deniz Baykal, Turkish lawyer and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of Turkey
- 1941Don Chuy, American football player (d. 2014)
- 1950Naseeruddin Shah, Indian actor and director
- 1950Tantoo Cardinal, Canadian actress
- 1971Charles Johnson, American baseball player
- 1973Omar Epps, American actor, rapper, and producer
- 1980Tesfaye Bramble, English-Montserratian footballer
- 1985David Mundy, Australian footballer
View the complete list of July 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ava’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1304Wars of Scottish Independence: Fall of Stirling Castle: King Edward I of England takes the stronghold using the War Wolf.
- 1592During the first Japanese invasion of Korea, Japanese forces led by Toyotomi Hideyoshi captured Pyongyang, although they were ultimately unable to hold it.
- 1810Citizens of Bogotá, New Granada declare independence from Spain.
- 1938The United States Department of Justice files suit in New York City against the motion picture industry charging violations of the Sherman Antitrust Act in regards to the studio system. The case would eventually result in a break-up of the industry in 1948.
- 1940California opens its first freeway, the Arroyo Seco Parkway.
- 1940Denmark leaves the League of Nations.
- 1960Ceylon (now Sri Lanka) elects Sirimavo Bandaranaike Prime Minister, the world’s first elected female head of government.
- 1960The Polaris missile is successfully launched from a submarine, the USS George Washington, for the first time.
- 1968The first International Special Olympics Summer Games are held at Soldier Field in Chicago, with about 1,000 athletes with intellectual disabilities.
- 1989Burma’s ruling junta puts opposition leader Daw Aung San Suu Kyi under house arrest.
View the complete list of July 20 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 20, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Uma Blasini, Caio César, Justin Guarini, John Balance, Paul Hartman, George Montgomery, Jim Martin, Andrew G. Vajna, Steve O'Donnell, Jill Marie Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 20 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 20, 1989.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th July 1989 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 18, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 7, 1997. Your score is -190. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Toy Soldiers by Martika as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 22, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 20th July 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 20, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 201st day of 1989
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 29th Thursday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 26 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,662 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,887 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 394
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 28, 2021
- Age in dog years: 144 dog years old using a Cockapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 18, 1982 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 7, 1997 (-190)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Toy Soldiers by Martika (July 22, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.VII.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1953 – Phil Alvin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Blasters); February 11, 1972 – Kelly Slater, American surfer and actor; October 11, 1961 – Amr Diab, Egyptian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,090