Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of July 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 20, 2007 was a Friday and it was the 201st day of the year 2007. It was the 29th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 178 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,936 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,645 days or 4.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 28, 2039.
If a dog named Jaggy - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 72 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jaggy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jaggy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Sally Ann Howes
- 1937Ken Ogata
- 1945Johnny Loughrey
- 1954Moira Harris
- 1955René-Daniel Dubois
- 1966Agot Isidro
- 1973Omar Epps
- 1975Ray Allen
- 1979Claudine Barretto
- 1987Kōsuke Kujirai
View the complete list of July 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 20.
- 1762Jakob Haibel, Austrian tenor and composer (d. 1826)
- 1918Cindy Walker, American singer-songwriter and dancer (d. 2006)
- 1934Doug Padgett, English cricketer and manager
- 1934Uwe Johnson, German author and scholar (d. 1984)
- 1943Bob McNab, English footballer
- 1951Jeff Rawle, English actor and screenwriter
- 1968Jimmy Carson, American ice hockey player
- 1973Peter Forsberg, Swedish ice hockey player and manager
- 1987Kōsuke Kujirai, Japanese actor and singer
- 1991Philipp Reiter, German mountaineer and runner
View the complete list of July 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Evelyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1189Richard I of England officially invested as Duke of Normandy.
- 1807Nicéphore Niépce is awarded a patent by Napoleon for the Pyréolophore, the world’s first internal combustion engine, after it successfully powered a boat upstream on the river Saône in France.
- 1885The Football Association legalizes professionalism in association football under pressure from the British Football Association.
- 1922The League of Nations awards mandates of Togoland to France and Tanganyika to the United Kingdom.
- 1941Soviet leader Joseph Stalin consolidates the Commissariats of Home Affairs and National Security to form the NKVD and names Lavrentiy Beria its chief.
- 1977The Central Intelligence Agency releases documents under the Freedom of Information Act revealing it had engaged in mind-control experiments.
- 1989Burma’s ruling junta puts opposition leader Daw Aung San Suu Kyi under house arrest.
- 2012A gunman opens fire at a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, killing 12 and injuring 70 others.
- 2013Seventeen government soldiers are killed in an attack by FARC revolutionaries in the Colombian department of Arauca.
- 2015The United States and Cuba resume full diplomatic relations after five decades.
View the complete list of July 20 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 20, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Darin Brooks, Don Galloway, Shin-ichiro Miki, Karyn White, Jennylyn Mercado, Norman Eshley, Tom Welling, Clare Foley, Jan Eggum, Madison Beer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 20 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 20, 2007.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th July 2007 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 12, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 14, 1996. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Umbrella by Rihanna featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 21, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 20th July 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 20, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 201st day of 2007
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 29th Friday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 178 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,936 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,645 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 167
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 28, 2039
- Age in dog years: 72 dog years old using a Brussels Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: April 12, 1983 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 14, 1996 (-139)
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Umbrella by Rihanna featuring Jay-Z (July 21, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.VII.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1945 – Matti Mäntylä, Finnish actor; September 3, 1956 – Stephen Woolley, English director and producer; May 29, 1927 – Thanasis Veggos, Greek actor and director (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,103