Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of July 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 21, 1943 was a Wednesday and it was the 202nd day of the year 1943. It was the 29th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,493 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,498 days or 26.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 964 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 29, 1975.
If a dog named Binki - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Binki will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Binki will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Bill Pertwee
- 1926Norman Jewison
- 1948Art Hindle
- 1957Jon Lovitz
- 1960Amar Singh Chamkila
- 1961Jim Martin
- 1964Sharon Twomey
- 1968Aditya Shrivastava
- 1970Alysia Reiner
- 1978Damian Marley
View the complete list of July 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 21.
- 1885Jacques Feyder, Belgian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1948)
- 1939John Negroponte, English-American diplomat, 23rd United States Ambassador to the United Nations
- 1947Chetan Chauhan, Indian cricketer and politician
- 1957Jon Lovitz, American comedian, actor, and producer
- 1974René Reinumägi, Estonian actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1981Anabelle Langlois, Canadian figure skater
- 1983Olamide Faison, American actor
- 1986Jason Thompson, American basketball player
- 1989Kirill Nesterov, Russian footballer
- 1992Jessica Barden, English actress
View the complete list of July 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Darlene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1831Inauguration of Leopold I of Belgium, first king of the Belgians.
- 1865In the market square of Springfield, Missouri, Wild Bill Hickok shoots and kills Davis Tutt in what is regarded as the first western showdown.
- 1877After rioting by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers and the deaths of nine rail workers at the hands of the Maryland militia, workers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania stage a sympathy strike that is met with an assault by the state militia.
- 1914The Crown council of Romania decides for the country to remain neutral in World War I.
- 1970After 11 years of construction, the Aswan High Dam in Egypt is completed.
- 1976Christopher Ewart-Biggs, the British ambassador to the Republic of Ireland, is assassinated by the Provisional IRA.
- 1983The world’s lowest temperature in an inhabited location is recorded at Vostok Station, Antarctica at -89.2 °C.
- 2008Ram Baran Yadav is declared the first president of Nepal.
- 2011NASA’s Space Shuttle program ends with the landing of Space Shuttle Atlantis on mission STS-135.
- 2012Erden Eruç completes the first solo human-powered circumnavigation of the world.
View the complete list of July 21 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 21, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gain, Vaneza Pitynski, Zach Galifianakis, Emilíana Torrini, Jascha Washington, Demetrio Stratos, Sisqó, David Jude Jolicoeur, André Hennicke, Björgvin Halldórsson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 21 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 21, 1943.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st July 1943 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1968. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +231. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 31, 1958. Your score is -196. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 21, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 202nd day of 1943
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 29th Wednesday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 362 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,493 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,498 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 964
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 29, 1975
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1968 (+231)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 31, 1958 (-196)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.VII.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1973 – Katt Williams, American comedian, actor, and rapper; March 16, 1964 – Gore Verbinski, American director, producer, and screenwriter; October 31, 1984 – Nicole Rash, American model and actress, Miss Indiana 2007.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,884