Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 21, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 203rd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 27 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,792 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 704 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Karel Reisz
- 1930Helen Merrill
- 1948Beppe Grillo
- 1948Cat Stevens
- 1951Robin Williams
- 1966Arija Bareikis
- 1969Emerson Hart
- 1985Jéssica Sodré
- 1986Livia Brito
- 1990Whitney Toyloy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 21.
- 1908Jug McSpaden, American golfer and architect (d. 1996)
- 1926Paul Burke, American actor (d. 2009)
- 1926Rahimuddin Khan, Pakistani general and politician, 7th Governor of Balochistan
- 1945Geoff Dymock, Australian cricketer
- 1955Taco, Indonesian-German singer-songwriter and producer
- 1960Veselin Matić, Serbian basketball player and coach
- 1971Emmanuel Bangué, French long jumper
- 1974René Reinumägi, Estonian actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1984Jurrick Juliana, Dutch footballer
- 1987Jesús Zavala, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 230Pope Pontian succeeds Urban I as the eighteenth pope.
- 1645Qing dynasty regent Dorgon issues an edict ordering all Han Chinese men to shave their forehead and braid the rest of their hair into a queue identical to those of the Manchus.
- 1656The Raid on Málaga takes place during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1774Russo-Turkish War (1768–74): Russia and the Ottoman Empire sign the Treaty of Küçük Kaynarca ending the war.
- 1904Louis Rigolly, a Frenchman, becomes the first man to break the 100 mph barrier on land. He drove a 15-liter Gobron-Brillié in Ostend, Belgium.
- 1919The dirigible Wingfoot Air Express crashes into the Illinois Trust and Savings Building in Chicago, killing 12 people.
- 1959NS Savannah, the first nuclear-powered cargo-passenger ship, is launched as a showcase for Dwight D. Eisenhower’s “Atoms for Peace” initiative.
- 1983The world’s lowest temperature in an inhabited location is recorded at Vostok Station, Antarctica at -89.2 °C.
- 1995Third Taiwan Strait Crisis: The People’s Liberation Army begins firing missiles into the waters north of Taiwan.
- 2011NASA’s Space Shuttle program ends with the landing of Space Shuttle Atlantis on mission STS-135.
View the complete list of historical events for July 21.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 21 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sasheer Zamata, Karl Bartos, Rob Ramsay, Rachel Ticotin, Jamal Mixon, Kate Beckinsale, Emerson Hart, Mana Ashida, Andrew Bowen, Pete Rock.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 21 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 21, 1960.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Sorry by Brenda Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 25, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1967 – Evan Seinfeld, American bass player, actor, and director (Biohazard and Damnocracy); August 28, 1982 – Karanvir Bohra, Indian actor; October 29, 1977 – Jon Abrahams, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948