Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 21, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 203rd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 274 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,910 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 708 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921John Horsley
- 1926Paul Burke
- 1949Hirini Melbourne
- 1960Lance Guest
- 1964Sharon Twomey
- 1970Shawn Stasiak
- 1975Chris Bisson
- 1989Jamie Waylett
- 1989Rory Culkin
- 1992Jessica Barden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 21.
- 1863C. Aubrey Smith, English-American cricketer and actor (d. 1948)
- 1875Charles Gondouin, French rugby player and tug of war competitor (d. 1947)
- 1926Bill Pertwee, English actor (d. 2013)
- 1938Les Aspin, American captain and politician, 18th United States Secretary of Defense (d. 1995)
- 1944Buchi Emecheta, Nigerian author and academic
- 1977Paul Casey, English golfer
- 1982Jason Cram, Australian swimmer
- 1984Liam Ridgewell, English footballer
- 1985Jéssica Sodré, Brazilian actress
- 1989Jamie Waylett, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 21.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: First Battle of Bull Run: At Manassas Junction, Virginia, the first major battle of the war begins and ends in a victory for the Confederate army.
- 1865In the market square of Springfield, Missouri, Wild Bill Hickok shoots and kills Davis Tutt in what is regarded as the first western showdown.
- 1873At Adair, Iowa, Jesse James and the James–Younger Gang pull off the first successful train robbery in the American Old West.
- 1925Scopes Trial: In Dayton, Tennessee, high school biology teacher John T. Scopes is found guilty of teaching evolution in class and fined $100.
- 1949The United States Senate ratifies the North Atlantic Treaty.
- 1959NS Savannah, the first nuclear-powered cargo-passenger ship, is launched as a showcase for Dwight D. Eisenhower’s “Atoms for Peace” initiative.
- 1970After 11 years of construction, the Aswan High Dam in Egypt is completed.
- 1976Christopher Ewart-Biggs, the British ambassador to the Republic of Ireland, is assassinated by the Provisional IRA.
- 2001At the conclusion of a fireworks display on Okura Beach in Akashi, Hyōgo, Japan, 11 people are killed and more than 120 are injured when a pedestrian footbridge connecting the beach to JR Asagiri Station becomes overcrowded and people leaving the event fall down in a domino effect.
- 2012Erden Eruç completes the first solo human-powered circumnavigation of the world.
View the complete list of historical events for July 21.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 21 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: A-Trak, George Reinholt, Antonie Hegerlíková, Arnold Wesker, Jamie Dornan, Pandora Boxx, Mukesh, Michael Vartan, Blake McIver Ewing, Samira Wiley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 21 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 21, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Sorry by Brenda Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 25, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1923 – Elroy Schwartz, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2013); November 3, 1977 – Sean Ringgold, American actor and stuntman; June 11, 1977 – Ryan Dunn, American actor and stuntman (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,218