Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 21, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 203rd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,852 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 706 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Timothy Harris
- 1966Arija Bareikis
- 1972Ai Haruna
- 1972Korey Cooper
- 1973Ali Landry
- 1975Cara Dillon
- 1981Blake Lewis
- 1981Claudette Ortiz
- 1983Amy Mizzi
- 1983Vinessa Antoine
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 21.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 21.
- 1664Matthew Prior, English poet and diplomat, British Ambassador to France (d. 1721)
- 1922Mollie Sugden, English actress and singer (d. 2009)
- 1935Norbert Blüm, German businessman and politician
- 1945Geoff Dymock, Australian cricketer
- 1948Snooty, American manatee
- 1957Stefan Löfven, Swedish union leader and politician, 33rd Prime Minister of Sweden
- 1966Sarah Waters, Welsh author and academic
- 1969Klaus Graf, German race car driver
- 1985Mati Lember, Estonian footballer
- 1992Rachael Flatt, American figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 356 BCThe Temple of Artemis in Ephesus, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, is destroyed by arson.
- 1242Battle of Taillebourg: Louis IX of France puts an end to the revolt of his vassals Henry III of England and Hugh X of Lusignan.
- 1774Russo-Turkish War (1768–74): Russia and the Ottoman Empire sign the Treaty of Küçük Kaynarca ending the war.
- 1861American Civil War: First Battle of Bull Run: At Manassas Junction, Virginia, the first major battle of the war begins and ends in a victory for the Confederate army.
- 1907The passenger steamer SS Columbia collides with the steam schooner San Pedro off Shelter Cove, California, causing the Columbia to sink killing 88 people.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Guam: American troops land on Guam starting the battle. It would end on August 10.
- 1970After 11 years of construction, the Aswan High Dam in Egypt is completed.
- 1995Third Taiwan Strait Crisis: The People’s Liberation Army begins firing missiles into the waters north of Taiwan.
- 2011NASA’s Space Shuttle program ends with the landing of Space Shuttle Atlantis on mission STS-135.
- 2012Erden Eruç completes the first solo human-powered circumnavigation of the world.
View the complete list of historical events for July 21.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 21 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Diane Keaton, Jessica Andrews, Rob Dukes, Jerry Portnoy, Kristanna Loken, Willa Holland, Vilmos Zsigmond, Gloria Reuben, Monet Mazur, Jay Harrington.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 21 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 21, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Sorry by Brenda Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 25, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1961 – Fred Goss, American actor, director, and producer; November 12, 1960 – Maurane, Belgian singer and actress; March 18, 1947 – Heather Ryan, American model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,092