Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of July 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 21, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 202nd day of the year 1967. It was the 29th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,691 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,564 days or 17.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 667 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 29, 1999.
If a dog named Indie - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Indie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Indie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Kaye Stevens
- 1943Edward Herrmann
- 1946Timothy Harris
- 1953Jeff Fatt
- 1955Henry Priestman
- 1961Jim Martin
- 1978Damian Marley
- 1980Really Doe
- 1982Mao Kobayashi
- 1990Whitney Toyloy
View the complete list of July 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 21.
- 1885Jacques Feyder, Belgian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1948)
- 1922Mollie Sugden, English actress and singer (d. 2009)
- 1953Brian Talbot, English footballer and manager
- 1960Lance Guest, American actor
- 1966Sarah Waters, Welsh author and academic
- 1969Emerson Hart, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tonic)
- 1972Korey Cooper, American singer and guitarist (Skillet)
- 1984Jurrick Juliana, Dutch footballer
- 1985Von Wafer, American basketball player
- 1988DeAndre Jordan, American basketball player
View the complete list of July 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sandra’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 365A tsunami devastates the city of Alexandria, Egypt. The tsunami was caused by the Crete earthquake estimated to be 8.0 on the Richter scale. Five thousand people perished in Alexandria, and 45,000 more died outside the city.
- 1242Battle of Taillebourg: Louis IX of France puts an end to the revolt of his vassals Henry III of England and Hugh X of Lusignan.
- 1645Qing dynasty regent Dorgon issues an edict ordering all Han Chinese men to shave their forehead and braid the rest of their hair into a queue identical to those of the Manchus.
- 1907The passenger steamer SS Columbia collides with the steam schooner San Pedro off Shelter Cove, California, causing the Columbia to sink killing 88 people.
- 1914The Crown council of Romania decides for the country to remain neutral in World War I.
- 1925Sir Malcolm Campbell, father of Donald Campbell, becomes the first man to break the 150 mph land barrier at Pendine Sands in Wales. He drove a Sunbeam at a two-way average speed of 150.33 mph.
- 1961Mercury program: Mercury-Redstone 4 Mission: Gus Grissom piloting Liberty Bell 7 becomes the second American to go into space (in a suborbital mission).
- 1976Christopher Ewart-Biggs, the British ambassador to the Republic of Ireland, is assassinated by the Provisional IRA.
- 2011NASA’s Space Shuttle program ends with the landing of Space Shuttle Atlantis on mission STS-135.
- 2012Erden Eruç completes the first solo human-powered circumnavigation of the world.
View the complete list of July 21 historical events.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 21, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Einstein Kristiansen, Mauricio Ochmann, Mia Korf, Pooja Shah, Mika Nakashima, Hamish Blake, Nicollette Sheridan, Rockne S. O'Bannon, Bertil Norström, Richard Harris.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 21 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 21, 1967.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st July 1967 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 11, 1945. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +106. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 22, 1976. Your score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Windy by The Association as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 22, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 21st July 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 21, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 202nd day of 1967
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 29th Friday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 33 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,691 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,564 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 667
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 29, 1999
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 11, 1945 (+106)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 22, 1976 (-117)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: Windy by The Association (July 22, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.VII.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1964 – Miki Maya, Japanese actress; September 14, 1913 – Annalisa Ericson, Swedish actress and singer (d. 2011); March 4, 1976 – Hayley Evetts, English singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,131