Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of July 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 21, 1979 was a Saturday and it was the 202nd day of the year 1979. It was the 29th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 307 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,399 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,133 days or 14.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 521 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 29, 2011.
If a dog named Nakoma - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 238 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nakoma will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nakoma will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Paul Burke
- 1946Timothy Harris
- 1948Teruzane Utada
- 1955Béla Tarr
- 1961Jim Martin
- 1964Steve Collins
- 1966Arija Bareikis
- 1973Ali Landry
- 1975Chris Bisson
- 1981Chrishell Stause
View the complete list of July 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 21.
- 1899Hart Crane, American poet and author (d. 1932)
- 1917Alan B. Gold, Canadian lawyer and jurist (d. 2005)
- 1921John Horsley, English actor (b. 2014)
- 1943Edward Herrmann, American actor and singer (d. 2014)
- 1945John Lowe, English darts player
- 1960Lance Guest, American actor
- 1961Jim Martin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Faith No More, EZ-Street, Spastik Children, and Voodoocult)
- 1979Andriy Voronin, Ukrainian footballer
- 1981Romeo Santos, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Aventura)
- 1986Jason Thompson, American basketball player
View the complete list of July 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Olivia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1718The Treaty of Passarowitz between the Ottoman Empire, Austria and the Republic of Venice is signed.
- 1861American Civil War: First Battle of Bull Run: At Manassas Junction, Virginia, the first major battle of the war begins and ends in a victory for the Confederate army.
- 1904Louis Rigolly, a Frenchman, becomes the first man to break the 100 mph barrier on land. He drove a 15-liter Gobron-Brillié in Ostend, Belgium.
- 1907The passenger steamer SS Columbia collides with the steam schooner San Pedro off Shelter Cove, California, causing the Columbia to sink killing 88 people.
- 1925Sir Malcolm Campbell, father of Donald Campbell, becomes the first man to break the 150 mph land barrier at Pendine Sands in Wales. He drove a Sunbeam at a two-way average speed of 150.33 mph.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Guam: American troops land on Guam starting the battle. It would end on August 10.
- 1959Elijah Jerry “Pumpsie” Green becomes the first African-American to play for the Boston Red Sox, the last team to integrate. He came in as a pinch runner for Vic Wertz and stayed in as shortstop in a 2–1 loss to the Chicago White Sox.
- 1970After 11 years of construction, the Aswan High Dam in Egypt is completed.
- 1995Third Taiwan Strait Crisis: The People’s Liberation Army begins firing missiles into the waters north of Taiwan.
- 2008Ram Baran Yadav is declared the first president of Nepal.
View the complete list of July 21 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 21, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Deathprod, Bruce Davison, Jimmy Conlin, Fumino Kimura, Michael Gray, Sofia Essaïdi, Verna Felton, Barrington Levy, Beverley Craven, Jeff Yagher.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 21 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 21, 1979.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st July 1979 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 27, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 22, 1992. Your score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bad Girls by Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 21, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 21st July 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 21, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 202nd day of 1979
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 29th Saturday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 307 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,399 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,133 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 521
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 29, 2011
- Age in dog years: 238 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: June 27, 1951 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 22, 1992 (-117)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: Bad Girls by Donna Summer (July 21, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.VII.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1972 – Anna Umemiya, Japanese model and actress; June 18, 1947 – Bernard Giraudeau, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010); January 24, 1986 – Cristiano Araújo, Brazilian singer-songwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,156