Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of July 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 21, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 202nd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,363 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 452 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Perrita - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Perrita will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Perrita will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Karel Reisz
- 1930Helen Merrill
- 1948Cat Stevens
- 1955Howie Epstein
- 1957Jon Lovitz
- 1975Chris Bisson
- 1978Josh Hartnett
- 1983Olamide Faison
- 1985Vanessa Lengies
- 1986Rebecca Ferguson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 21.
- 1858Alfred Henry O'Keeffe, New Zealand painter and educator (d. 1941)
- 1899Hart Crane, American poet and author (d. 1932)
- 1922Mollie Sugden, English actress and singer (d. 2009)
- 1923Rudolph A. Marcus, Canadian-American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1930Helen Merrill, American singer
- 1960Veselin Matić, Serbian basketball player and coach
- 1972Korey Cooper, American singer and guitarist (Skillet)
- 1973Caroline Néron, Canadian singer, actress, and fashion designer
- 1985Von Wafer, American basketball player
- 1988DeAndre Jordan, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 365A tsunami devastates the city of Alexandria, Egypt. The tsunami was caused by the Crete earthquake estimated to be 8.0 on the Richter scale. Five thousand people perished in Alexandria, and 45,000 more died outside the city.
- 1718The Treaty of Passarowitz between the Ottoman Empire, Austria and the Republic of Venice is signed.
- 1831Inauguration of Leopold I of Belgium, first king of the Belgians.
- 1907The passenger steamer SS Columbia collides with the steam schooner San Pedro off Shelter Cove, California, causing the Columbia to sink killing 88 people.
- 1914The Crown council of Romania decides for the country to remain neutral in World War I.
- 1918SMU U-156 shells Nauset Beach, in Orleans, Massachusetts.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Guam: American troops land on Guam starting the battle. It would end on August 10.
- 1970After 11 years of construction, the Aswan High Dam in Egypt is completed.
- 1976Christopher Ewart-Biggs, the British ambassador to the Republic of Ireland, is assassinated by the Provisional IRA.
- 2008Ram Baran Yadav is declared the first president of Nepal.
View the complete list of historical events for July 21.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 21 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Orlando Jones, John C. Champion, John Mackenzie, Elsie Ferguson, Daliah Lavi, Doug Benson, Piper Laurie, Aisling Loftus, Cameron Mackintosh, Bill Moseley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 21 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 21, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The One That You Love by Air Supply as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 25, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 24, 1961 – Dennis Danell, American singer and guitarist (Social Distortion) (d. 2000); September 9, 1946 – Doug Ingle, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Iron Butterfly); January 15, 1969 – Meret Becker, German actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,201