Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of July 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 21, 1996 was a Sunday and it was the 203rd day of the year 1996. It was the 29th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,546 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,849 days or 7.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 290 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 29, 2028.
If a dog named Jon Carlo - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 112 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jon Carlo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jon Carlo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Norman Jewison
- 1935Kaye Stevens
- 1948Art Hindle
- 1964Ross Kemp
- 1964Steve Collins
- 1973Ali Landry
- 1977Jaime Murray
- 1981Claudette Ortiz
- 1982Mao Kobayashi
- 1992Jessica Barden
View the complete list of July 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 21.
- 1710Paul Möhring, German physician, botanist, and zoologist (d. 1792)
- 1808Simion Bărnuțiu, Romanian historian, academic, and politician (d. 1864)
- 1851Sam Bass, American criminal (d. 1878)
- 1899Ernest Hemingway, American novelist, short story writer, and journalist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1961)
- 1938Janet Reno, American lawyer and politician, 79th United States Attorney General
- 1939Jamey Aebersold, American saxophonist and educator
- 1963Kevin Poole, English footballer and manager
- 1978Kyoko Iwasaki, Japanese swimmer
- 1981Stefan Schumacher, German cyclist
- 1992Jessica Barden, English actress
View the complete list of July 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bernard’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1403Battle of Shrewsbury: King Henry IV of England defeats rebels to the north of the county town of Shropshire, England.
- 1877After rioting by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers and the deaths of nine rail workers at the hands of the Maryland militia, workers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania stage a sympathy strike that is met with an assault by the state militia.
- 1907The passenger steamer SS Columbia collides with the steam schooner San Pedro off Shelter Cove, California, causing the Columbia to sink killing 88 people.
- 1914The Crown council of Romania decides for the country to remain neutral in World War I.
- 1919The dirigible Wingfoot Air Express crashes into the Illinois Trust and Savings Building in Chicago, killing 12 people.
- 1925Scopes Trial: In Dayton, Tennessee, high school biology teacher John T. Scopes is found guilty of teaching evolution in class and fined $100.
- 1949The United States Senate ratifies the North Atlantic Treaty.
- 1959Elijah Jerry “Pumpsie” Green becomes the first African-American to play for the Boston Red Sox, the last team to integrate. He came in as a pinch runner for Vic Wertz and stayed in as shortstop in a 2–1 loss to the Chicago White Sox.
- 2001At the conclusion of a fireworks display on Okura Beach in Akashi, Hyōgo, Japan, 11 people are killed and more than 120 are injured when a pedestrian footbridge connecting the beach to JR Asagiri Station becomes overcrowded and people leaving the event fall down in a domino effect.
- 2012Erden Eruç completes the first solo human-powered circumnavigation of the world.
View the complete list of July 21 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 21, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy J. Kramer, Jeon Ji-yoon, Aretha Franklin, William Snape, Mew Azama, Cindy Crawford, Nicholas Guest, Thanasis Veggos, Amanda Crew, Sebastian Gacki.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 21 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 21, 1996.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st July 1996 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 6, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 10, 1975. Your score is -109. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re Makin’ Me High / Let It Flow by Toni Braxton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 27, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 21st July 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 21, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 203rd day of 1996
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 29th Sunday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 220 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,546 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,849 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 290
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 29, 2028
- Age in dog years: 112 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: February 6, 1971 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 10, 1975 (-109)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: You’re Makin’ Me High / Let It Flow by Toni Braxton (July 27, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.VII.MCMXCVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1957 – Peter Murphy, English singer-songwriter (Bauhaus and Dalis Car); February 12, 1953 – Joanna Kerns, American actress and director; April 2, 1967 – Prince Paul, American DJ and producer (Gravediggaz, Stetsasonic, and Handsome Boy Modeling School).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,118