Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1908 was a Wednesday and it was the 204th day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,840 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,349 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Chuck Jackson
- 1944Rick Davies
- 1947Don Henley
- 1953Sylvia Chang
- 1961Keith Sweat
- 1973Petey Pablo
- 1976Nino Alejandro
- 1978A. J. Cook
- 1992Selena Gomez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 22.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1886Hella Wuolijoki, Estonian-Finnish author (d. 1954)
- 1888Selman Waksman, Ukrainian-American biochemist and microbiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1973)
- 1945Philip Cohen, English biochemist and academic
- 1947Albert Brooks, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1948Otto Waalkes, German actor, singer, director, and screenwriter
- 1953Sylvia Chang, Taiwanese actress, singer, director, and screenwriter
- 1955Willem Dafoe, American actor
- 1967Irene Bedard, American actress
- 1980Tablo, South Korean-Canadian rapper, producer, and actor (Epik High)
- 1988Paul Coutts, Scottish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 22.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 838Battle of Anzen: The Byzantine emperor Theophilos suffers a heavy defeat by the Abbasids.
- 1209Massacre at Béziers: The first major military action of the Albigensian Crusade.
- 1686Albany, New York is formally chartered as a municipality by Governor Thomas Dongan.
- 1706The Acts of Union 1707 are agreed upon by commissioners from the Kingdom of England and the Kingdom of Scotland, which, when passed by each countries’ Parliaments, led to the creation of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: Peninsular War: Battle of Salamanca: British forces led by Arthur Wellesley (later the Duke of Wellington) defeat French troops near Salamanca, Spain.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Atlanta: Outside Atlanta, Confederate General John Bell Hood leads an unsuccessful attack on Union troops under General William T. Sherman on Bald Hill.
- 1916Preparedness Day Bombing: In San Francisco, a bomb explodes on Market Street during a parade, killing ten and injuring 40.
- 1951Dezik (Дезик) and Tsygan (Цыган, “Gypsy”) are the first dogs to make a sub-orbital flight.
- 1963Crown Colony of Sarawak achieve self governance.
- 1993Great Flood of 1993: Levees near Kaskaskia, Illinois rupture, forcing the entire town to evacuate by barges operated by the Army Corps of Engineers.
View the complete list of historical events for July 22.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josie Loren, Hiroshi Tsuchida, Kimberley Locke, Keke Palmer, Trenesha Biggers, Henning Carlsen, Fanny Kemble, John Rzeznik, Tom Dowd, Tex Beneke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 22, 1908.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 25, 1929 – Beverly Sills, American soprano and actress (d. 2007); March 21, 1902 – Son House, American singer and guitarist (d. 1988); October 31, 1965 – Rob Rackstraw, English voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,038