Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1940 was a Monday and it was the 204th day of the year 1940. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,550 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,850 days or 26.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,000 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 30, 1972.
If a dog named Futuro - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 415 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Futuro will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Futuro will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889James Whale
- 1946Danny Glover
- 1951Richard Bennett
- 1953Sylvia Chang
- 1954Pierre Lebeau
- 1959Grant Forsberg
- 1973Brian Chippendale
- 1980Kate Ryan
- 1983Arsenie Todiraș
- 1989Keegan Allen
View the complete list of July 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1890Rose Kennedy, American philanthropist (d. 1995)
- 1925Jack Matthews, American author, playwright, and academic (d. 2013)
- 1938Terence Stamp, English actor and singer
- 1941Estelle Bennett, American singer (The Ronettes) (d. 2009)
- 1946Rolando Joven Tria Tirona, Filipino archbishop
- 1948S. E. Hinton, American author
- 1951Richard Bennett, American guitarist and producer (The Notorious Cherry Bombs)
- 1955Richard J. Corman, American businessman, founded the R.J. Corman Railroad Group (d. 2013)
- 1976Janek Tombak, Estonian cyclist
- 1988Yuriko Yoshitaka, Japanese actress
View the complete list of July 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Patrick’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1484Battle of Lochmaben Fair: A 500-man raiding party led by Alexander Stewart, Duke of Albany and James Douglas, 9th Earl of Douglas are defeated by Scots forces loyal to Albany’s brother James III of Scotland; Douglas is captured.
- 1686Albany, New York is formally chartered as a municipality by Governor Thomas Dongan.
- 1706The Acts of Union 1707 are agreed upon by commissioners from the Kingdom of England and the Kingdom of Scotland, which, when passed by each countries’ Parliaments, led to the creation of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1916Preparedness Day Bombing: In San Francisco, a bomb explodes on Market Street during a parade, killing ten and injuring 40.
- 1937New Deal: The United States Senate votes down President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s proposal to add more justices to the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1942The United States government begins compulsory civilian gasoline rationing due to the wartime demands.
- 1943World War II: Allied forces capture the Italian city of Palermo.
- 1963Crown Colony of Sarawak achieve self governance.
- 1977Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping is restored to power.
- 2005Jean Charles de Menezes is killed by police as the hunt begins for the London Bombers responsible for the 7 July 2005 London bombings and the 21 July 2005 London bombings.
View the complete list of July 22 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Idalis DeLeón, Kate Buffery, Brian Cobby, Nicki Clyne, Holly Madison, Elsie de Wolfe, Fleur Saville, TobyMac, Erin Brown, Nipsey Russell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 22, 1940.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd July 1940 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1968. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 29, 1962. Your score is -207. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 22, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 204th day of 1940
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 35 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,550 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,850 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,000
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 30, 1972
- Age in dog years: 415 dog years old using a Borzoi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1968 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 29, 1962 (-207)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VII.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1930 – Richard Donner, American actor, director, and producer; May 13, 1968 – Susan Floyd, American actress; December 27, 1926 – Jerome Courtland, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,035