Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1946 was a Monday and it was the 203rd day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 92 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,206 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 887 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Sjena - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 304 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sjena will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sjena will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889James Whale
- 1947Albert Brooks
- 1947Don Henley
- 1963Emily Saliers
- 1963Rob Estes
- 1969Despina Vandi
- 1972Colin Ferguson
- 1983Arsenie Todiraș
- 1989Keegan Allen
- 1997Field Cate
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1535Catherine Stenbock, Swedish wife of Gustav I of Sweden (d. 1621)
- 1909Licia Albanese, Italian-American soprano and actress (d. 2014)
- 1931Leo Labine, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2005)
- 1949Alan Menken, American pianist and composer
- 1965Derrick Dalley, Canadian educator and politician
- 1973Brian Chippendale, American singer and drummer (Lightning Bolt and Mindflayer)
- 1973Ece Temelkuran, Turkish journalist and author
- 1974Franka Potente, German actress and singer
- 1983Andreas Ulvo, Norwegian pianist (Eple Trio)
- 1992Anja Aguilar, Filipino actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1209Massacre at Béziers: The first major military action of the Albigensian Crusade.
- 1499Battle of Dornach: The Swiss decisively defeat the army of Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1706The Acts of Union 1707 are agreed upon by commissioners from the Kingdom of England and the Kingdom of Scotland, which, when passed by each countries’ Parliaments, led to the creation of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: War of the Third Coalition: Battle of Cape Finisterre: An inconclusive naval action is fought between a combined French and Spanish fleet under Admiral Pierre-Charles Villeneuve of Spain and a British fleet under Admiral Robert Calder.
- 1894The first ever motor race is held in France between the cities of Paris and Rouen. The fastest finisher was the Comte Jules-Albert de Dion, but the ‘official’victory was awarded to Albert Lemaître driving his 3 hp petrol engined Peugeot.
- 1934Outside Chicago’s Biograph Theater, “Public Enemy No. 1” John Dillinger is mortally wounded by FBI agents.
- 1962Mariner program: Mariner 1 spacecraft flies erratically several minutes after launch and has to be destroyed.
- 1963Crown Colony of Sarawak achieve self governance.
- 1992Near Medellín, Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar escapes from his luxury prison fearing extradition to the United States.
- 2015Three people die and 17 are injured in a collision between a Pendolino train and a lorry that occurred near Studénka, north Moravia, in the Czech Republic
View the complete list of historical events for July 22.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Samuel Fröler, Ann Miller, Ceca, Jacoby Shaddix, Paul Westerberg, Mathé Altéry, Anne Schedeen, Carlton Cuse, Ajay Devgan, Jane Child.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 22, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1934 – Janet Pilgrim, American model; October 17, 1987 – Bea Alonzo, Filipino actress and singer; February 12, 1949 – Joaquín Sabina, Spanish singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,203