Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 2004 was a Thursday and it was the 204th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 274 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,839 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 164 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Perry Lopez
- 1937Chuck Jackson
- 1946Mireille Mathieu
- 1955Willem Dafoe
- 1965Shawn Michaels
- 1974Franka Potente
- 1976Nino Alejandro
- 1986Cilla Kung
- 1992Junki Tozuka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1713Jacques-Germain Soufflot, French architect, designed the Panthéon (d. 1780)
- 1913Gorni Kramer, Italian bassist, songwriter, and bandleader (d. 1995)
- 1927Pierre Granier-Deferre, French director and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- 1935Tom Cartwright, English-Welsh cricketer and coach (d. 2007)
- 1941George Clinton, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Parliament-Funkadelic)
- 1946Mireille Mathieu, French singer
- 1954Al Di Meola, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Return to Forever)
- 1973Ece Temelkuran, Turkish journalist and author
- 1979James Mason, English wrestler
- 1980Tablo, South Korean-Canadian rapper, producer, and actor (Epik High)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 838Battle of Anzen: The Byzantine emperor Theophilos suffers a heavy defeat by the Abbasids.
- 1587Roanoke Colony: A second group of English settlers arrives on Roanoke Island off North Carolina to re-establish the deserted colony.
- 1894The first ever motor race is held in France between the cities of Paris and Rouen. The fastest finisher was the Comte Jules-Albert de Dion, but the ‘official’victory was awarded to Albert Lemaître driving his 3 hp petrol engined Peugeot.
- 1934Outside Chicago’s Biograph Theater, “Public Enemy No. 1” John Dillinger is mortally wounded by FBI agents.
- 1937New Deal: The United States Senate votes down President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s proposal to add more justices to the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1944The Polish Committee of National Liberation publishes its manifesto, starting the period of Communist rule in Poland
- 1992Near Medellín, Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar escapes from his luxury prison fearing extradition to the United States.
- 1993Great Flood of 1993: Levees near Kaskaskia, Illinois rupture, forcing the entire town to evacuate by barges operated by the Army Corps of Engineers.
- 2003Members of 101st Airborne of the United States, aided by Special Forces, attack a compound in Iraq, killing Saddam Hussein’s sons Uday and Qusay, along with Mustapha Hussein, Qusay’s 14-year-old son, and a bodyguard.
- 2005Jean Charles de Menezes is killed by police as the hunt begins for the London Bombers responsible for the 7 July 2005 London bombings and the 21 July 2005 London bombings.
View the complete list of historical events for July 22.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Myrna Braza, Narumi Tsunoda, Sly Stone, Hannah Murray, Mollie King, Waylon Reavis, George Canseco, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Claude Jarman, Jr., Rik Emmett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 22, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Confessions Part II by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 24, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 31, 1970 – Debbie Gibson, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; October 12, 1992 – Bambi Monroe, American singer-songwriter and actress; April 22, 1987 – BC Jean, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,257