Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1923 was a Monday and it was the 204th day of the year 1923. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,199 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,733 days or 32.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 31, 1955.
If a dog named Panka - a Briard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Panka will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Panka will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Amália Rodrigues
- 1938Ronny Cox
- 1950Ian Thomas
- 1967Philip Seymour Hoffman
- 1969David Kaufman
- 1974Stephanie March
- 1978Marianela González
- 1979Anta Livitsanou
- 1980Michelle Williams
- 1986Ayaka Komatsu
View the complete list of July 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1888Raymond Chandler, American author and screenwriter (d. 1959)
- 1914Virgil Finlay, American illustrator (d. 1971)
- 1920Amália Rodrigues, Portuguese singer and actress (d. 1999)
- 1927Gérard Brach, French director and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1952Janis Siegel, American singer (The Manhattan Transfer)
- 1953Claude Barzotti, Belgian-Italian singer
- 1953Graham Gooch, English cricketer and coach
- 1979Cathleen Tschirch, German sprinter
- 1989Eliška Bučková, Czech model, Czech Miss 2008
- 1991Lauren Mitchell, Australian gymnast
View the complete list of July 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marlene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1677Scanian War: Denmark–Norway captures the harbor town of Marstrand from Sweden.
- 1821While the Mora Rebellion continues, Greeks capture Monemvasia Castle. Turkish troops and citizens are transferred to Minor Asia coasts.
- 1840The Province of Canada is created by the Act of Union.
- 1881The Boundary Treaty of 1881 between Chile and Argentina is signed in Buenos Aires.
- 1914Austria-Hungary issues a series of demands in an ultimatum to the Kingdom of Serbia demanding Serbia to allow the Austrians to determine who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Serbia accepts all but one of those demands and Austria declares war on July 28.
- 1943The Rayleigh bath chair murder occurred in Rayleigh, Essex, England.
- 1970Qaboos bin Said al Said becomes Sultan of Oman after overthrowing his father, Said bin Taimur initiating massive reforms, modernization programs and end to a decade long civil war.
- 1988General Ne Win, effective ruler of Burma since 1962, resigns after pro-democracy protests.
- 1995Comet Hale–Bopp is discovered; it becomes visible to the naked eye on Earth nearly a year later.
- 1997Digital Equipment Corporation files antitrust charges against chipmaker Intel.
View the complete list of July 23 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandra Denton, Shamcey Supsup, Steven Ford, Gisele Bündchen, Scott Stapp, Evan Parke, Sean Astin, Maurice Ronet, Paul Wong, Phyllis Calvert.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 23, 1923.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd July 1923 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 28, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 13, 1917. Your score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 23, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 204th day of 1923
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 231 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,199 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,733 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,192
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 31, 1955
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a Briard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: February 28, 1927 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 13, 1917 (-168)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VII.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1914 – Ethelreda Leopold, American actress (d. 1988); May 1, 1968 – Sol Kyung-gu, South Korean actor; November 11, 1972 – Adam Beach, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,991