Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 204th day of the year 1929. It was the 30th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 189 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,683 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,894 days or 29.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,106 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 31, 1961.
If a dog named Cleco - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cleco will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cleco will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Michael Wilding
- 1951Michael McConnohie
- 1961Martin Gore
- 1962Hiroshi Mikami
- 1973Himesh Reshammiya
- 1980Sandeep Parikh
- 1982Paul Wesley
- 1983Bec Hewitt
- 1990Ryan Castro
- 1996Rachel G. Fox
View the complete list of July 23 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1898Bengt Djurberg, Swedish actor and singer (d. 1941)
- 1914Virgil Finlay, American illustrator (d. 1971)
- 1924Gazanfer Bilge, Turkish wrestler (d. 2008)
- 1967Philip Seymour Hoffman, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2014)
- 1967Titiyo, Swedish singer-songwriter
- 1968Elden Campbell, American basketball player
- 1972Giovane Élber, Brazilian footballer
- 1976Judit Polgár, Hungarian chess player
- 1989Donald Young, American tennis player
- 1990Kevin Reynolds, Canadian figure skater
View the complete list of July 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 811Byzantine emperor Nikephoros I plunders the Bulgarian capital of Pliska and captures khan Krum’s treasury.
- 1821While the Mora Rebellion continues, Greeks capture Monemvasia Castle. Turkish troops and citizens are transferred to Minor Asia coasts.
- 1829In the United States, William Austin Burt patents the typographer, a precursor to the typewriter.
- 1874Aires de Ornelas e Vasconcelos is appointed the Archbishop of the Portuguese colonial enclave of Goa, India.
- 1881The Boundary Treaty of 1881 between Chile and Argentina is signed in Buenos Aires.
- 1914Austria-Hungary issues a series of demands in an ultimatum to the Kingdom of Serbia demanding Serbia to allow the Austrians to determine who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Serbia accepts all but one of those demands and Austria declares war on July 28.
- 1940The United States’ Under Secretary of State Sumner Welles issues a declaration on the U.S. non-recognition policy of the Soviet annexation and incorporation of three Baltic states: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- 1943The Rayleigh bath chair murder occurred in Rayleigh, Essex, England.
- 1983Thirteen Sri Lanka Army soldiers are killed after a deadly ambush by the militant Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.
- 2005Three bombs explode in the Naama Bay area of Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt, killing 88 people.
View the complete list of July 23 historical events.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keisuke Minami, Sarat Pujari, Robert Z'Dar, James Cromwell, Renee Olstead, Sandy Posey, René Kollo, Meng Jia, Peter Criss, Frances Fisher.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 23, 1929.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd July 1929 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 29, 1950. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 5, 1911. Your incompatibility score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 23, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 204th day of 1929
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 30th Tuesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 189 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,683 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,894 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,106
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 31, 1961
- Age in dog years: 376 dog years old using a Basenji breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: January 29, 1950 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 5, 1911 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1974 – Carrie Brownstein, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (Wild Flag and Sleater-Kinney); January 25, 1975 – Dat Phan, Vietnamese-American comedian and actor; October 12, 1974 – Ebru Gündeş, Turkish singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,775