Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1938 was a Saturday and it was the 204th day of the year 1938. It was the 30th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 157 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,794 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,931 days or 27.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,009 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 31, 1970.
If a dog named Jun - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jun will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jun will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Bert Convy
- 1953Claude Barzotti
- 1959Nancy Savoca
- 1961Woody Harrelson
- 1962Eriq La Salle
- 1967Philip Seymour Hoffman
- 1971Alison Krauss
- 1971Christopher Lee
- 1980Sandeep Parikh
- 1989Daniel Radcliffe
View the complete list of July 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1884Emil Jannings, Swiss-German actor and producer (d. 1950)
- 1898Red Dutton, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1987)
- 1913Michael Foot, English journalist and politician, Secretary of State for Employment (d. 2010)
- 1916Laurel Martyn, Australian ballerina and choreographer (d. 2013)
- 1920Amália Rodrigues, Portuguese singer and actress (d. 1999)
- 1936Don Drysdale, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 1993)
- 1938Ronny Cox, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1943Larry Manetti, American actor and producer
- 1982Joe Mather, American baseball player
- 1982Tom Mison, English actor
View the complete list of July 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Neal’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1319A Knights Hospitaller fleet scores a crushing victory over an Aydinid fleet off Chios.
- 1677Scanian War: Denmark–Norway captures the harbor town of Marstrand from Sweden.
- 1908The Second Constitution accepted by the Ottomans.
- 1927The first station of the Indian Broadcasting Company goes on the air in Bombay.
- 1942World War II: The German offensives Operation Edelweiss and Operation Braunschweig begin.
- 196712th Street Riot: In Detroit, one of the worst riots in United States history begins on 12th Street in the predominantly African American inner city. It ultimately kills 43 people, injures 342 and burns about 1,400 buildings.
- 1968Glenville shootout: In Cleveland, Ohio, a violent shootout between a Black Militant organization and the Cleveland Police Department occurs. During the shootout, a riot begins and lasts for five days.
- 1970Qaboos bin Said al Said becomes Sultan of Oman after overthrowing his father, Said bin Taimur initiating massive reforms, modernization programs and end to a decade long civil war.
- 1986In London, England, Prince Andrew, Duke of York marries Sarah Ferguson at Westminster Abbey.
- 2015NASA announces discovery of Kepler-452b by Kepler.
View the complete list of July 23 historical events.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Suzy Chaffee, Ua, Robin Curtis, Richard D. Zanuck, Rosa Kato, Momoka Ariyasu, Inka Friedrich, Chris Rush, Drew Fuller, Mark Anthony Parrish.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 23, 1938.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd July 1938 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 5, 1923. Your score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 23, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 204th day of 1938
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 30th Saturday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 157 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,794 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,931 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,009
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 31, 1970
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1940 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 5, 1923 (-166)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VII.MCMXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1985 – Cristin Milioti, American actress and singer; May 9, 1937 – Sonny Curtis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 13, 1968 – Susan Floyd, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,925