Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 204th day of the year 1945. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,719 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,240 days or 25.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 939 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 31, 1977.
If a dog named Linda-Pelusa - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Linda-Pelusa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Linda-Pelusa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Emil Jannings
- 1914Elly Annie Schneider
- 1921Calvert DeForest
- 1933Bert Convy
- 1957Kate Buffery
- 1961Woody Harrelson
- 1962Eriq La Salle
- 1972Marlon Wayans
- 1974Stephanie March
- 1980Sandeep Parikh
View the complete list of July 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1649Pope Clement XI (d. 1721)
- 1886Walter H. Schottky, Swiss-German physicist and engineer (d. 1976)
- 1895Aileen Pringle, American actress (d. 1989)
- 1933Benedict Groeschel, American priest, psychologist, and talk show host (d. 2014)
- 1947David Essex, English singer-songwriter, and actor
- 1951Edie McClurg, American actress and singer
- 1969Andrew Cassels, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1979Perro Aguayo Jr., Mexican wrestler and promoter (d. 2015)
- 1987Serdar Kurtuluş, Turkish footballer
- 1989Daniel Radcliffe, English actor and singer
View the complete list of July 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kathy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Kingdom of Prussia re-conquers Mainz from France.
- 1862American Civil War: Henry Halleck takes command of the Union Army.
- 1874Aires de Ornelas e Vasconcelos is appointed the Archbishop of the Portuguese colonial enclave of Goa, India.
- 1908The Second Constitution accepted by the Ottomans.
- 1921The Communist Party of China (CPC) launched the first time of founding National Congress, Communist party in China are established.
- 1942The Holocaust: The Treblinka extermination camp is opened.
- 1974The Greek military junta collapses, and former Prime Minister Konstantinos Karamanlis is invited to lead the new government, beginning Greece’s metapolitefsi era.
- 1983Thirteen Sri Lanka Army soldiers are killed after a deadly ambush by the militant Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.
- 2005Three bombs explode in the Naama Bay area of Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt, killing 88 people.
- 2015NASA announces discovery of Kepler-452b by Kepler.
View the complete list of July 23 historical events.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Beverly Shea, Crystal Lowe, Mireille Mathieu, Mako Ishino, Sandrine Holt, Patsy Kensit, Laura Nyro, Sivaji Ganesan, Mike Pender, John Karlen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 23, 1945.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd July 1945 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 4, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1918. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 23, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 204th day of 1945
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 40 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,719 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,240 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 939
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 31, 1977
- Age in dog years: 393 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: February 4, 1971 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1918 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VII.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1995 – Mayu Matsuoka, Japanese actress; October 30, 1963 – Michael Beach, American actor and producer; November 20, 1992 – Gaku Matsuda, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,895