Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 204th day of the year 1945. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 28 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,000 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,000 days or 24.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 915 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 31, 1977.
If a dog named Balu - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Balu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Balu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Bengt Djurberg
- 1938Mickey Curtis
- 1943Tony Joe White
- 1950Ian Thomas
- 1952Janis Siegel
- 1968Gary Payton
- 1982Paul Wesley
- 1983Andrew Eiden
- 1988Pippa Bennett-Warner
- 1989Eliška Bučková
View the complete list of July 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1909John William Finn, American lieutenant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2010)
- 1920Amália Rodrigues, Portuguese singer and actress (d. 1999)
- 1931Claude Fournier, Canadian director, screenwriter, and cinematographer
- 1943Tony Joe White, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1961André Ducharme, Canadian comedian and author
- 1965Dick Jaspers, Dutch billiards player
- 1968Elden Campbell, American basketball player
- 1980Sandeep Parikh, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983Andrew Eiden, American actor
- 1988Ping Medina, Filipino actor
View the complete list of July 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1632Three hundred colonists bound for New France depart from Dieppe, France.
- 1829In the United States, William Austin Burt patents the typographer, a precursor to the typewriter.
- 1862American Civil War: Henry Halleck takes command of the Union Army.
- 1914Austria-Hungary issues a series of demands in an ultimatum to the Kingdom of Serbia demanding Serbia to allow the Austrians to determine who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Serbia accepts all but one of those demands and Austria declares war on July 28.
- 1927The first station of the Indian Broadcasting Company goes on the air in Bombay.
- 1929The Fascist government in Italy bans the use of foreign words.
- 1945The post-war legal processes against Philippe Pétain begin.
- 1952The European Coal and Steel Community is established.
- 1968Glenville shootout: In Cleveland, Ohio, a violent shootout between a Black Militant organization and the Cleveland Police Department occurs. During the shootout, a riot begins and lasts for five days.
- 1983Thirteen Sri Lanka Army soldiers are killed after a deadly ambush by the militant Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.
View the complete list of July 23 historical events.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Bublé, Lyn Collins, Krizz Kaliko, Sandie Shaw, Will Conlon, Frank Sepe, Haddaway, Jenette Goldstein, Calum Worthy, Katie White.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 23, 1945.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd July 1945 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 4, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1918. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 23, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 204th day of 1945
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 28 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 27,000 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,000 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 915
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 31, 1977
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a American Eskimo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: February 4, 1971 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1918 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1982 – Nate Ruess, American singer-songwriter (Fun and The Format); June 13, 1951 – Howard Leese, American guitarist and producer (Bad Company and Heart); September 3, 1926 – Irene Papas, Greek actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,905