Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 205th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 126 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,058 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 713 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Josephine - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Josephine will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Josephine will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1957Jo Brand
- 1962Hiroshi Mikami
- 1968Stephanie Seymour
- 1969David Kaufman
- 1973Himesh Reshammiya
- 1982Zanjoe Marudo
- 1983Andrew Eiden
- 1988Pablo Holman
- 1988Ping Medina
- 1989Eliška Bučková
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1503Anne of Bohemia and Hungary (d. 1547)
- 1838Édouard Colonne, French violinist and conductor (d. 1910)
- 1856Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Indian lawyer and journalist (d. 1920)
- 1898Red Dutton, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1987)
- 1914Elly Annie Schneider, German-American actress (d. 2004)
- 1923Amalia Mendoza, Mexican singer and actress (d. 2001)
- 1937Dave Webster, American football player and engineer
- 1947Gardner Dozois, American journalist and author
- 1961André Ducharme, Canadian comedian and author
- 1988Pablo Holman, Chilean singer-songwriter and guitarist (Kudai)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 811Byzantine emperor Nikephoros I plunders the Bulgarian capital of Pliska and captures khan Krum’s treasury.
- 1319A Knights Hospitaller fleet scores a crushing victory over an Aydinid fleet off Chios.
- 1677Scanian War: Denmark–Norway captures the harbor town of Marstrand from Sweden.
- 1829In the United States, William Austin Burt patents the typographer, a precursor to the typewriter.
- 1903The Ford Motor Company sells its first car.
- 1926Fox Film buys the patents of the Movietone sound system for recording sound onto film.
- 1927The first station of the Indian Broadcasting Company goes on the air in Bombay.
- 1942The Holocaust: The Treblinka extermination camp is opened.
- 1962Telstar relays the first publicly transmitted, live trans-Atlantic television program, featuring Walter Cronkite.
- 1962The International Agreement on the Neutrality of Laos is signed.
View the complete list of historical events for July 23.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sanaa Lathan, Margot Robbie, Max Jason Mai, Sean Patrick Thomas, Bad News Brown, Thuy Trang, Marie Fel, Gary Talley, Koichi Domoto, Jean-Jacques Goldman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 23, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Sorry by Brenda Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 25, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 27, 1972 – Elissa, Lebanese singer; September 3, 1990 – Rita Volk, Uzbekistani-American actress; June 15, 1976 – Gary Lightbody, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Snow Patrol, Listen... Tanks!, Tired Pony, and The Reindeer Section).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,191