Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 205th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,151 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Kolohe - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kolohe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kolohe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Aileen Pringle
- 1950Ian Thomas
- 1951Michael McConnohie
- 1959Nancy Savoca
- 1968Gary Payton
- 1975Sung Hyun-ah
- 1979Anta Livitsanou
- 1982Zanjoe Marudo
- 1990Ryan Castro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1894Arthur Treacher, English-American actor and singer (d. 1975)
- 1933Benedict Groeschel, American priest, psychologist, and talk show host (d. 2014)
- 1941Christopher Andrew, English historian and academic
- 1961Michael Durant, American pilot and author
- 1964Uwe Barth, German politician
- 1965Slash, English-American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Guns N' Roses, Velvet Revolver, Hollywood Rose, and Road Crew)
- 1971Chris Michalek, American harmonica player (d. 2010)
- 1982Gökhan Ünal, Turkish footballer
- 1982Joe Mather, American baseball player
- 1982Tom Mison, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1677Scanian War: Denmark–Norway captures the harbor town of Marstrand from Sweden.
- 1793Kingdom of Prussia re-conquers Mainz from France.
- 1821While the Mora Rebellion continues, Greeks capture Monemvasia Castle. Turkish troops and citizens are transferred to Minor Asia coasts.
- 1829In the United States, William Austin Burt patents the typographer, a precursor to the typewriter.
- 1862American Civil War: Henry Halleck takes command of the Union Army.
- 1903The Ford Motor Company sells its first car.
- 1914Austria-Hungary issues a series of demands in an ultimatum to the Kingdom of Serbia demanding Serbia to allow the Austrians to determine who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Serbia accepts all but one of those demands and Austria declares war on July 28.
- 1961The Sandinista National Liberation Front is founded in Nicaragua.
- 1988General Ne Win, effective ruler of Burma since 1962, resigns after pro-democracy protests.
- 2005Three bombs explode in the Naama Bay area of Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt, killing 88 people.
View the complete list of historical events for July 23.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phil Silvers, Tod Howarth, Susan Lucci, Max Jason Mai, Kasumi Suzuki, Roman Lob, Tomomichi Nishimura, Lavanya Tripathi, Tom Chaplin, Michael Moore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 23, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Sorry by Brenda Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 25, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 30, 1952 – Doug Falconer, Canadian football player and producer; September 28, 1961 – Gregory Jbara, American actor and singer; October 26, 1936 – Shelley Morrison, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,203