Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1982 was a Friday and it was the 204th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,055 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 442 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Boozer - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 203 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boozer will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Boozer will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Amália Rodrigues
- 1938Bert Newton
- 1951Michael McConnohie
- 1965Rob Dickinson
- 1970Sam Watters
- 1971Dalvin DeGrate
- 1979Anta Livitsanou
- 1983Andrew Eiden
- 1984Celeste Thorson
- 1988Ping Medina
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1705Francis Blomefield, English historian and author (d. 1752)
- 1864Apolinario Mabini, Filipino lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of the Philippines (d. 1903)
- 1898Bengt Djurberg, Swedish actor and singer (d. 1941)
- 1901Hank Worden, American actor and singer (d. 1992)
- 1918Abraham Bueno de Mesquita, Dutch comedian and actor (d. 2005)
- 1947Robin Simon, English historian, critic, and academic
- 1960Susan Graham, American soprano and educator
- 1974Rik Verbrugghe, Belgian cyclist
- 1981Aleksandr Kulik, Estonian footballer
- 1982Ömer Aysan Barış, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: Henry Halleck takes command of the Union Army.
- 1874Aires de Ornelas e Vasconcelos is appointed the Archbishop of the Portuguese colonial enclave of Goa, India.
- 1914Austria-Hungary issues a series of demands in an ultimatum to the Kingdom of Serbia demanding Serbia to allow the Austrians to determine who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Serbia accepts all but one of those demands and Austria declares war on July 28.
- 1942World War II: The German offensives Operation Edelweiss and Operation Braunschweig begin.
- 1962The International Agreement on the Neutrality of Laos is signed.
- 1968Glenville shootout: In Cleveland, Ohio, a violent shootout between a Black Militant organization and the Cleveland Police Department occurs. During the shootout, a riot begins and lasts for five days.
- 1970Qaboos bin Said al Said becomes Sultan of Oman after overthrowing his father, Said bin Taimur initiating massive reforms, modernization programs and end to a decade long civil war.
- 1972The United States launches Landsat 1, the first Earth-resources satellite.
- 1983Thirteen Sri Lanka Army soldiers are killed after a deadly ambush by the militant Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.
- 1995Comet Hale–Bopp is discovered; it becomes visible to the naked eye on Earth nearly a year later.
View the complete list of historical events for July 23.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Edner, Ricky Bell, Paul Rudolph, Anita Linda, Jodie Kidd, Shaun Cassidy, Jeff Healey, Norm Grabowski, Toby Keith, Don Gant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 23, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eye of the Tiger by Survivor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 24, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 21, 1935 – Mark McManus, Scottish actor (d. 1994); March 10, 1929 – Huey P. Meaux, American record producer, founded Tear Drop Records and Capri Records (d. 2011); March 31, 1913 – Etta Baker, American singer and guitarist (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,238