Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 205th day of the year 2004. It was the 30th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,172 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,057 days or 5.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 31, 2036.
If a dog named Bubak - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bubak will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bubak will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947David Essex
- 1951Michael McConnohie
- 1953Claude Barzotti
- 1957Kate Buffery
- 1965Rob Dickinson
- 1972Marlon Wayans
- 1974Stephanie March
- 1975Sung Hyun-ah
- 1990Ryan Castro
- 1990Young JV
View the complete list of July 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1773Thomas Brisbane, Scottish general and politician, 6th Governor of New South Wales (d. 1860)
- 1933Richard Rogers, Italian-English architect, designed the Millennium Dome and Lloyd’s building
- 1941Sergio Mattarella, Italian lawyer, judge, and politician, 12th President of Italy
- 1952Bill Nyrop, American ice hockey player and coach (d. 1995)
- 1953Claude Barzotti, Belgian-Italian singer
- 1977Néicer Reasco, Ecuadorian footballer
- 1982Ömer Aysan Barış, Turkish footballer
- 1982Gökhan Ünal, Turkish footballer
- 1983Andrew Eiden, American actor
- 1985Luis Ángel Landín, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of July 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gertrude’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1840The Province of Canada is created by the Act of Union.
- 1881The Boundary Treaty of 1881 between Chile and Argentina is signed in Buenos Aires.
- 1903The Ford Motor Company sells its first car.
- 1914Austria-Hungary issues a series of demands in an ultimatum to the Kingdom of Serbia demanding Serbia to allow the Austrians to determine who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Serbia accepts all but one of those demands and Austria declares war on July 28.
- 1942World War II: The German offensives Operation Edelweiss and Operation Braunschweig begin.
- 1943World War II: The British destroyers HMS Eclipse and HMS Laforey sink the Italian submarine Ascianghi in the Mediterranean after she torpedoes the cruiser HMS Newfoundland.
- 1962The International Agreement on the Neutrality of Laos is signed.
- 1983Gimli Glider: Air Canada Flight 143 runs out of fuel and makes a deadstick landing at Gimli, Manitoba.
- 1986In London, England, Prince Andrew, Duke of York marries Sarah Ferguson at Westminster Abbey.
- 1997Digital Equipment Corporation files antitrust charges against chipmaker Intel.
View the complete list of July 23 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olev Roomet, Frank Thomas, Steve Harris, Bob Mothersbaugh, Elbert West, Rob Brown, Lykke Li, Joel Houston, Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko, Doug Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 23, 2004.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd July 2004 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Confessions Part II by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 24, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd July 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 23, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 205th day of 2004
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 30th Friday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 37 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,172 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,057 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 209
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 31, 2036
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Poodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Confessions Part II by Usher (July 24, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VII.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1970 – Anthony Anderson, American comedian, actor, and producer; September 6, 1961 – Paul Waaktaar-Savoy, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (A-ha and Savoy); December 15, 1928 – Jerry Wallace, American singer and guitarist (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,007