Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1917 was a Tuesday and it was the 205th day of the year 1917. It was the 30th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,956 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,652 days or 34.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,285 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 1, 1949.
If a dog named Buster - a Siberian Husky breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buster will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Buster will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853William Gillette
- 1940Rex Garvin
- 1942Chris Sarandon
- 1949Michael Richards
- 1975Eric Szmanda
- 1979Jerrod Niemann
- 1981Summer Glau
- 1982Élise Crombez
- 1982Chris Barrett
- 1984Dhani Lennevald
View the complete list of July 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1857Henrik Pontoppidan, Danish journalist and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1943)
- 1867Vicente Acosta, Salvadoran journalist and poet (d. 1908)
- 1913Britton Chance, American biologist and sailor (d. 2010)
- 1942Chris Sarandon, American actor
- 1965Doug Liman, American director and producer
- 1969Jennifer Lopez, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1975Jamie Langenbrunner, American ice hockey player
- 1983Joey Kovar, American model (d. 2012)
- 1986Vugar Gashimov, Azerbaijani chess player (d. 2014)
- 1998Bindi Irwin, Australian actress, singer, and television host
View the complete list of July 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Caleb’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1411Battle of Harlaw, one of the bloodiest battles in Scotland, takes place.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Kernstown: Confederate General Jubal Early defeats Union troops led by General George Crook in an effort to keep them out of the Shenandoah Valley.
- 1901O. Henry is released from prison in Columbus, Ohio after serving three years for embezzlement from a bank.
- 1911Hiram Bingham III re-discovers Machu Picchu, “the Lost City of the Incas”.
- 1937Alabama drops rape charges against the so-called “Scottsboro Boys”.
- 1938First ascent of the Eiger north face.
- 1963The ship Bluenose II was launched in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. The schooner is a major Canadian symbol.
- 1977End of a four day long Libyan–Egyptian War.
- 1982Heavy rain causes a mudslide that destroys a bridge at Nagasaki, Japan, killing 299.
- 1991Manmohan Singh presents his budget speech to the Indian Parliament which led to economic liberalisation in India
View the complete list of July 24 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kenneth Kendall, Rebecca Schaeffer, Sotiris Moustakas, Tony Britton, Sugizo, Minnie Riperton, Michael Lardie, Neil Flynn, O.T. Genasis, Scott Maslen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 24, 1917.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th July 1917 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 10, 1908. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 14, 1937. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 24, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 205th day of 1917
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 30th Tuesday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 30 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,956 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,652 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,285
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 1, 1949
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a Siberian Husky breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: April 10, 1908 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 14, 1937 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VII.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1980 – Alex Fong, Hong Kong actor and singer; July 9, 1957 – Paul Merton, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter; January 7, 1966 – Ehab Tawfik, Egyptian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,861