Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1920 was a Saturday and it was the 206th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 88 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,341 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,197 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Constance Dowling
- 1936Dan Inosanto
- 1970Stephanie Adams
- 1975Eric Szmanda
- 1976Laura Fraser
- 1977Danny Dyer
- 1978Joanna Taylor
- 1979Jerrod Niemann
- 1983Joey Kovar
- 1984Dhani Lennevald
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1660Charles Talbot, 1st Duke of Shrewsbury, English politician, Lord High Treasurer (d. 1718)
- 1867Fred Tate, English cricketer and coach (d. 1943)
- 1949Yves Duteil, French singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1951Gypie Mayo, English guitarist and songwriter (Dr. Feelgood and The Yardbirds) (d. 2013)
- 1969Jennifer Lopez, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1975Dafydd James, Zambian-Welsh rugby player
- 1986Andrei Lutai, Russian figure skater
- 1986Kaido Saks, Estonian basketball player
- 1986Megan Park, Canadian actress and singer
- 1991Manuel Fischnaller, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1411Battle of Harlaw, one of the bloodiest battles in Scotland, takes place.
- 1701Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac founds the trading post at Fort Pontchartrain, which later becomes the city of Detroit.
- 1823Slavery is abolished in Chile.
- 1847After 17 months of travel, Brigham Young leads 148 Mormon pioneers into Salt Lake Valley, resulting in the establishment of Salt Lake City. Celebrations of this event include the Pioneer Day Utah state holiday and the Days of '47 Parade.
- 1910The Ottoman Empire captures the city of Shkodër, putting down the Albanian Revolt of 1910.
- 1959At the opening of the American National Exhibition in Moscow, U.S. Vice President Richard Nixon and Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev have a “Kitchen Debate”.
- 1966Michael Pelkey makes the first BASE jump from El Capitan along with Brian Schubert. Both came out with broken bones. BASE jumping has now been banned from El Cap.
- 1967During an official state visit to Canada, French President Charles de Gaulle declares to a crowd of over 100,000 in Montreal: Vive le Québec libre! (“Long live free Quebec!”). The statement, interpreted as support for Quebec independence, delighted many Quebecers but angered the Canadian government and many English Canadians.
- 1972Bugojno group is caught by Yugoslav security forces.
- 1998Russell Eugene Weston, Jr. bursts into the United States Capitol and opens fire killing two police officers. He is later ruled to be incompetent to stand trial.
View the complete list of historical events for July 24.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Franco Corelli, Andrea Corr, Little Jimmy Dickens, Shannen Doherty, Texas Jack Omohundro, Jimmy Fortune, Feodor Chaliapin, Jack Guzman, Ami Dolenz, Greg Morris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 24, 1920.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1920 – Harry Alan Towers, English-Canadian screenwriter and producer (d. 2009); October 18, 1949 – Gary Richrath, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (REO Speedwagon) (d. 2015); April 10, 1936 – Bobbie Smith, American singer (The Spinners) (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 943