Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1935 was a Wednesday and it was the 205th day of the year 1935. It was the 30th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,616 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,205 days or 27.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,037 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 1, 1967.
If a dog named Zac - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zac will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zac will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853William Gillette
- 1864Frank Wedekind
- 1921Giuseppe Di Stefano
- 1946Hervé Vilard
- 1952Gus Van Sant
- 1975Eric Szmanda
- 1979Lee Si-yeon
- 1979Stat Quo
- 1982Trevor Matthews
- 1990Jay McGuiness
View the complete list of July 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1886Jun'ichirō Tanizaki, Japanese author (d. 1965)
- 1915Enrique Fernando, Filipino lawyer and jurist, 13th Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines (d. 2004)
- 1936Ruth Buzzi, American actress
- 1937Manoj Kumar, Indian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1962Johnny O'Connell, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1976Nate Bump, American baseball player
- 1981Summer Glau, American actress and ballerina
- 1983Joey Kovar, American model (d. 2012)
- 1984Adam Nelson, Scottish footballer
- 1992Dmitry Abyzov, Russian footballer
View the complete list of July 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1567Mary, Queen of Scots, is forced to abdicate and replaced by her 1-year-old son James VI.
- 1823In Maracaibo, Venezuela the naval Battle of Lake Maracaibo takes place, where Admiral José Prudencio Padilla, defeats the Spanish Navy, thus culminating the independence for the Gran Colombia.
- 1911Hiram Bingham III re-discovers Machu Picchu, “the Lost City of the Incas”.
- 1924Archeologist Themistoklis Sofoulis becomes Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1929The Kellogg–Briand Pact, renouncing war as an instrument of foreign policy, goes into effect (it is first signed in Paris on August 27, 1928 by most leading world powers).
- 1935The Dust Bowl heat wave reaches its peak, sending temperatures to 109°F (43°C) in Chicago and 104°F (40°C) in Milwaukee.
- 1963The ship Bluenose II was launched in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. The schooner is a major Canadian symbol.
- 1983George Brett batting for the Kansas City Royals against the New York Yankees, has a game-winning home run nullified in the “Pine Tar Incident”.
- 1990Iraqi forces start massing on the Kuwait–Iraq border.
- 2014Air Algérie Flight 5017 loses contact with air traffic controllers 50 minutes after takeoff. It was travelling between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Algiers with 116 people on board. The wreckage is later found in Mali.
View the complete list of July 24 historical events.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Voula Zouboulaki, Benji Madden, CeCe Peniston, Art Garfunkel, Raoul Bova, Julia Alexandratou, Sean Combs, Max Factor, Jr., Muazzez Ersoy, Eric Papilaya.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 24, 1935.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th July 1935 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 13, 1907. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +192. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 22, 1914. Your incompatibility score is -187. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 24, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 205th day of 1935
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 30th Wednesday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 65 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,616 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,205 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,037
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 1, 1967
- Age in dog years: 393 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: June 13, 1907 (+192)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 22, 1914 (-187)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1966 – Don Roff, American actor, director, and screenwriter; August 14, 1983 – Lamorne Morris, American actor and game show host; September 23, 1981 – Misti Traya, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,876