Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1938 was a Sunday and it was the 205th day of the year 1938. It was the 30th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,375 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,125 days or 27.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,029 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 1, 1970.
If a dog named Ecto - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ecto will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ecto will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1864Frank Wedekind
- 1899Chief Dan George
- 1921Giuseppe Di Stefano
- 1945Linda Harrison
- 1949Yves Duteil
- 1968Kristin Chenoweth
- 1970Anja Garbarek
- 1970Elli Kokkinou
- 1978Joanna Taylor
- 1984Dhani Lennevald
View the complete list of July 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1857Henrik Pontoppidan, Danish journalist and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1943)
- 1860Princess Charlotte of Prussia (d. 1919)
- 1877Calogero Vizzini, Italian mob boss (d. 1954)
- 1918Ruggiero Ricci, American violinist and educator (d. 2012)
- 1947Robert Hays, American actor and producer
- 1962Johnny O'Connell, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1982Élise Crombez, Belgian model
- 1983Joey Kovar, American model (d. 2012)
- 1985Patrice Bergeron, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1992Mitch Grassi, American singer-songwriter (Pentatonix)
View the complete list of July 24 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters MSWKEERTTAJ? Check your answers here: Unscramble words MSWKEERTTAJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1411Battle of Harlaw, one of the bloodiest battles in Scotland, takes place.
- 1823Slavery is abolished in Chile.
- 1866Reconstruction: Tennessee becomes the first U.S. state to be readmitted to the Union following the American Civil War.
- 1901O. Henry is released from prison in Columbus, Ohio after serving three years for embezzlement from a bank.
- 1927The Menin Gate war memorial is unveiled at Ypres.
- 1929The Kellogg–Briand Pact, renouncing war as an instrument of foreign policy, goes into effect (it is first signed in Paris on August 27, 1928 by most leading world powers).
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 11 splashes down safely in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1991Manmohan Singh presents his budget speech to the Indian Parliament which led to economic liberalisation in India
- 2001Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, the last Tsar of Bulgaria when he was a child, is sworn in as Prime Minister of Bulgaria, becoming the first monarch in history to regain political power through democratic election to a different office.
- 2013A high-speed train derails in Spain rounding a curve with an 80 kph speed limit at 190 kph, killing 78 passengers.
View the complete list of July 24 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Jane Croft, Gene Rayburn, Victoria Justice, Martin Nievera, Frank Ifield, John Fogerty, Hero Fiennes-Tiffin, Raymond Bailey, Augusta Dabney, Ed Robertson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 24, 1938.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th July 1938 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 21, 1968. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 5, 1923. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 24, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 205th day of 1938
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 30th Sunday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 306 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,375 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,125 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,029
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 1, 1970
- Age in dog years: 393 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: June 21, 1968 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 5, 1923 (-160)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VII.MCMXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1973 – Dave Chappelle, American comedian, actor, producer and screenwriter; November 23, 1998 – Bradley Steven Perry, American actor; January 26, 1970 – Kirk Franklin, American singer-songwriter and producer (One Nation Crew).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,871