Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1963 was a Wednesday and it was the 205th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,848 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 672 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Spooner - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spooner will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Spooner will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933John Aniston
- 1942Chris Sarandon
- 1976Laura Fraser
- 1979Stat Quo
- 1981Summer Glau
- 1982Elisabeth Moss
- 1984Dhani Lennevald
- 1987Merve Sevi
- 1988Han Seung-yeon
- 1990Daveigh Chase
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 24.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1880Ernest Bloch, Swiss-American composer and educator (d. 1959)
- 1904Richard B. Morris, American historian and academic (d. 1989)
- 1917Robert Farnon, Canadian trumpet player, composer, and conductor (d. 2005)
- 1956Charlie Crist, American lawyer and politician, 44th Governor of Florida
- 1961Paul Geary, American singer, drummer, and manager (Extreme)
- 1964Urmas Kaljend, Estonian footballer
- 1981Summer Glau, American actress and ballerina
- 1982Chris Barrett, American director, producer, and author
- 1982Thiago Medeiros, Brazilian race car driver
- 1985Aries Merritt, American hurdler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 24.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534French explorer Jacques Cartier plants a cross on the Gaspé Peninsula and takes possession of the territory in the name of Francis I of France.
- 1567Mary, Queen of Scots, is forced to abdicate and replaced by her 1-year-old son James VI.
- 1701Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac founds the trading post at Fort Pontchartrain, which later becomes the city of Detroit.
- 1823In Maracaibo, Venezuela the naval Battle of Lake Maracaibo takes place, where Admiral José Prudencio Padilla, defeats the Spanish Navy, thus culminating the independence for the Gran Colombia.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Kernstown: Confederate General Jubal Early defeats Union troops led by General George Crook in an effort to keep them out of the Shenandoah Valley.
- 1938First ascent of the Eiger north face.
- 1977End of a four day long Libyan–Egyptian War.
- 1980The Quietly Confident Quartet of Australia wins the Men’s 4 x 100 metre medley relay at the Moscow Olympics, the only time the United States has not won the event at Olympic level.
- 1983The Black July anti-Tamil riots begin in Sri Lanka, killing between 400 and 3,000. Black July is generally regarded as the beginning of the Sri Lankan Civil War.
- 2013A high-speed train derails in Spain rounding a curve with an 80 kph speed limit at 190 kph, killing 78 passengers.
View the complete list of historical events for July 24.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: RJ Mitte, Joaquin Phoenix, Davey von Bohlen, Kim Bum, Wakin Chau, Jack Nance, Louise Brooks, Yūta Hiraoka, Stuart Whitman, Cindy Margolis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 24, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Surf City by Jan and Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 27, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1956 – Lisa Hartman Black, American actress and singer; August 15, 1958 – Simple Kapadia, Indian actress and costume designer (d. 2009); April 23, 1904 – Duncan Renaldo, Romanian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,337