Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1963 was a Wednesday and it was the 205th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 56 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,668 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 666 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bob Eberly
- 1936Ruth Buzzi
- 1952Gus Van Sant
- 1970Anja Garbarek
- 1971John Partridge
- 1976Laura Fraser
- 1984Joris Putman
- 1987Merve Sevi
- 1992Mitch Grassi
- 1998Bindi Irwin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1786Joseph Nicollet, French mathematician and explorer (d. 1843)
- 1821William Poole, American boxer and gangster (d. 1855)
- 1867E. F. Benson, English archaeologist and author (d. 1940)
- 1931Ermanno Olmi, Italian director, screenwriter, and cinematographer
- 1942David Miner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Great Society)
- 1964Pedro Passos Coelho, Portuguese economist and politician, 118th Prime Minister of Portugal
- 1972Jen Miller, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Mark Andrew Smith, American author
- 1987Mara Wilson, American actress and playwright
- 1987Merve Sevi, Turkish actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1411Battle of Harlaw, one of the bloodiest battles in Scotland, takes place.
- 1701Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac founds the trading post at Fort Pontchartrain, which later becomes the city of Detroit.
- 1910The Ottoman Empire captures the city of Shkodër, putting down the Albanian Revolt of 1910.
- 1911Hiram Bingham III re-discovers Machu Picchu, “the Lost City of the Incas”.
- 1922The draft of the British Mandate of Palestine was formally confirmed by the Council of the League of Nations; it came into effect on 26 September 1923.
- 1924Archeologist Themistoklis Sofoulis becomes Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1966Michael Pelkey makes the first BASE jump from El Capitan along with Brian Schubert. Both came out with broken bones. BASE jumping has now been banned from El Cap.
- 1974Watergate scandal: The United States Supreme Court unanimously ruled that President Richard Nixon did not have the authority to withhold subpoenaed White House tapes and they order him to surrender the tapes to the Watergate special prosecutor.
- 1983The Black July anti-Tamil riots begin in Sri Lanka, killing between 400 and 3,000. Black July is generally regarded as the beginning of the Sri Lankan Civil War.
- 2011Digital switchover is completed in 44 of the 47 prefectures of Japan, with Iwate, Miyagi, and Fukushima television stations terminating analog broadcasting operations later as a result of the Tōhoku earthquake.
View the complete list of historical events for July 24.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Dorning, Mark Margolis, Pradip Somasundaran, Fiona Fullerton, Robert Mitchum, David Jones-Roberts, Caroline Corinth, Denis Dallan, Amber Montana, Julia Zemiro.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 24, 1963.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Surf City by Jan and Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 27, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1970 – Kristian Bush, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sugarland and Billy Pilgrim); September 22, 1985 – Tatiana Maslany, Canadian actress; September 22, 1969 – Sue Perkins, English comedian, actress, and radio host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 986