Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1989 was a Monday and it was the 205th day of the year 1989. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,754 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,918 days or 10.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 398 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 1, 2021.
If a dog named Rayder - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rayder will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rayder will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853William Gillette
- 1940Dan Hedaya
- 1949Michael Richards
- 1970Anja Garbarek
- 1979Lee Si-yeon
- 1981Summer Glau
- 1982Chris Barrett
- 1983Joey Kovar
- 1990Daveigh Chase
- 1998Bindi Irwin
View the complete list of July 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1803Adolphe Adam, French composer and critic (d. 1856)
- 1877Calogero Vizzini, Italian mob boss (d. 1954)
- 1900Zelda Fitzgerald, American author and poet (d. 1948)
- 1931Éric Tabarly, French commander (d. 1998)
- 1936Mark Goddard, American actor
- 1949Yves Duteil, French singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1957Larry Gott, English singer and guitarist (James)
- 1963Karl Malone, American basketball player and coach
- 1981Mark Robinson, English footballer
- 1988Han Seung-yeon, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Kara)
View the complete list of July 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Theresa’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1148Louis VII of France lays siege to Damascus during the Second Crusade.
- 1534French explorer Jacques Cartier plants a cross on the Gaspé Peninsula and takes possession of the territory in the name of Francis I of France.
- 1823In Maracaibo, Venezuela the naval Battle of Lake Maracaibo takes place, where Admiral José Prudencio Padilla, defeats the Spanish Navy, thus culminating the independence for the Gran Colombia.
- 1823Slavery is abolished in Chile.
- 1910The Ottoman Empire captures the city of Shkodër, putting down the Albanian Revolt of 1910.
- 1924Archeologist Themistoklis Sofoulis becomes Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1929The Kellogg–Briand Pact, renouncing war as an instrument of foreign policy, goes into effect (it is first signed in Paris on August 27, 1928 by most leading world powers).
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 11 splashes down safely in the Pacific Ocean.
- 2011Digital switchover is completed in 44 of the 47 prefectures of Japan, with Iwate, Miyagi, and Fukushima television stations terminating analog broadcasting operations later as a result of the Tōhoku earthquake.
- 2013A high-speed train derails in Spain rounding a curve with an 80 kph speed limit at 190 kph, killing 78 passengers.
View the complete list of July 24 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hank Wangford, Cliff Curtis, Chief Dan George, Steve Staley, Ken Weatherwax, Jayma Mays, Seu Jorge, Darby Crash, Richard Curtis, Willie Hall.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 24, 1989.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th July 1989 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 4, 1993. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Toy Soldiers by Martika as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 29, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 24th July 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 24, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 205th day of 1989
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 299 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 11,754 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,918 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 398
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 1, 2021
- Age in dog years: 148 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 4, 1993 (-144)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Toy Soldiers by Martika (July 29, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VII.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1969 – Amy Pietz, American actress, singer, and producer; November 12, 1979 – Cote de Pablo, Chilean-American actress and singer; November 15, 1980 – Ace Young, American singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,107