Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1995 was a Monday and it was the 205th day of the year 1995. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,118 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,039 days or 8.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 309 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 1, 2027.
If a dog named M.C. - a Siberian Husky breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 M.C. will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like M.C. will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Manoj Kumar
- 1949Yves Duteil
- 1969Ahn Ji-hwan
- 1969Jennifer Lopez
- 1970Anja Garbarek
- 1970Stephanie Adams
- 1975Torrie Wilson
- 1981Summer Glau
- 1982Trevor Matthews
- 1988Han Seung-yeon
View the complete list of July 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1919Ferdinand Kübler, Swiss cyclist
- 1940Rex Garvin, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (d. 2013)
- 1947Zaheer Abbas, Pakistani cricketer and manager
- 1965Kadeem Hardison, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1972Jen Miller, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Tracey Crouch, English politician, Minister for Sport and the Olympics
- 1984Patrick Harvey, Australian actor
- 1987Merve Sevi, Turkish actress
- 1990Jay McGuiness, English singer (The Wanted)
- 1991Emily Bett Rickards, Canadian actress
View the complete list of July 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joshua’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1148Louis VII of France lays siege to Damascus during the Second Crusade.
- 1814War of 1812: General Phineas Riall advances toward the Niagara River to halt Jacob Brown’s American invaders.
- 1911Hiram Bingham III re-discovers Machu Picchu, “the Lost City of the Incas”.
- 1922The draft of the British Mandate of Palestine was formally confirmed by the Council of the League of Nations; it came into effect on 26 September 1923.
- 1923The Treaty of Lausanne, settling the boundaries of modern Turkey, is signed in Switzerland by Greece, Bulgaria and other countries that fought in World War I.
- 1931A fire at a home for the elderly in Pittsburgh kills 48 people.
- 1950Cape Canaveral Air Force Station begins operations with the launch of a Bumper rocket.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 11 splashes down safely in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1983George Brett batting for the Kansas City Royals against the New York Yankees, has a game-winning home run nullified in the “Pine Tar Incident”.
- 2002Democrat James Traficant is expelled from the United States House of Representatives on a vote of 420–1.
View the complete list of July 24 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Cruise, Alain Cuny, Danielle Chuchran, Chris Burke, Douglas Booth, Monty Hall, John Stamos, Jonathan Richman, Sho Tomita, Roy Orbison.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 24, 1995.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th July 1995 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 3, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +208. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 15, 1991. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Waterfalls by TLC as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 29, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 24th July 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 24, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 205th day of 1995
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 14 days
- Age on next birthday: 25 years old
- Days since birth: 9,118 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,039 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 309
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 1, 2027
- Age in dog years: 128 dog years old using a Siberian Husky breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 3, 1971 (+208)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 15, 1991 (-142)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: Waterfalls by TLC (July 29, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VII.MCMXCV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1954 – Al Di Meola, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Return to Forever); December 15, 1950 – Melanie Chartoff, American actress, inventor; April 4, 1945 – Caroline McWilliams, American actress (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,022