Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1995 was a Monday and it was the 205th day of the year 1995. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,501 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,167 days or 8.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 322 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 1, 2027.
If a dog named Marceline - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 124 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marceline will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Marceline will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1864Frank Wedekind
- 1957Larry Gott
- 1970Stephanie Adams
- 1976Laura Fraser
- 1979Stat Quo
- 1981Summer Glau
- 1983Asami Mizukawa
- 1984Joris Putman
- 1984Leanne Moore
View the complete list of July 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1857Henrik Pontoppidan, Danish journalist and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1943)
- 1867E. F. Benson, English archaeologist and author (d. 1940)
- 1924Wilfred Josephs, English composer (d. 1997)
- 1940Rex Garvin, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (d. 2013)
- 1940Stanley Hauerwas, American theologian and educator
- 1949Michael Richards, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1951Lynda Carter, American actress and singer
- 1953Claire McCaskill, American lawyer and politician
- 1978Andy Irons, American surfer (d. 2010)
- 1989Maurkice Pouncey, American football player
View the complete list of July 24 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AOUUAMJVD? Check your answers here: Words with these letters AOUUAMJVD. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1411Battle of Harlaw, one of the bloodiest battles in Scotland, takes place.
- 1783The Kingdom of Georgia and the Russian Empire sign the Treaty of Georgievsk.
- 1924Archeologist Themistoklis Sofoulis becomes Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1927The Menin Gate war memorial is unveiled at Ypres.
- 1977End of a four day long Libyan–Egyptian War.
- 1983George Brett batting for the Kansas City Royals against the New York Yankees, has a game-winning home run nullified in the “Pine Tar Incident”.
- 1990Iraqi forces start massing on the Kuwait–Iraq border.
- 1998Russell Eugene Weston, Jr. bursts into the United States Capitol and opens fire killing two police officers. He is later ruled to be incompetent to stand trial.
- 2001Bandaranaike Airport attack is carried out by 14 Tamil Tiger commandos, all died in this attack. They destroyed 11 Aircraft (mostly military) and damaged 15, there are no civilian casualties. This incident slowed down Sri Lankan economy.
- 2002Democrat James Traficant is expelled from the United States House of Representatives on a vote of 420–1.
View the complete list of July 24 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Baker, Frank Whaley, Scott Weinger, Ryuji Sainei, Riisa Naka, Hank Cochran, Jeffrey Combs, Cassidy Freeman, Winky Wright, Max Ferguson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 24, 1995.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th July 1995 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 3, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +208. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 15, 1991. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Waterfalls by TLC as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 29, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 24th July 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 24, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 205th day of 1995
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 361 days
- Age on next birthday: 27 years old
- Days since birth: 9,501 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,167 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 322
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 1, 2027
- Age in dog years: 124 dog years old using a Rat Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 3, 1971 (+208)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 15, 1991 (-142)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: Waterfalls by TLC (July 29, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VII.MCMXCV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1924 – Hachiro Kasuga, Japanese singer (d. 1991); August 30, 1919 – Kitty Wells, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2012); July 4, 1934 – Colin Welland, English actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,028