Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1999 was a Saturday and it was the 205th day of the year 1999. It was the 30th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,835 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,945 days or 8.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 300 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 1, 2031.
If a dog named Raksha - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 116 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Raksha will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Raksha will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mabel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Rex Garvin
- 1942Chris Sarandon
- 1949Yves Duteil
- 1957Pam Tillis
- 1968Malcolm Ingram
- 1970Elli Kokkinou
- 1979Rose Byrne
- 1982Anna Paquin
- 1984Patrick Harvey
- 1987Mara Wilson
View the complete list of July 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1468Catherine of Saxony, Archduchess of Austria (d. 1524)
- 1851Friedrich Schottky, Polish-German mathematician and theorist (d. 1935)
- 1856Émile Picard, French mathematician and academic (d. 1941)
- 1864Frank Wedekind, German actor and playwright (d. 1918)
- 1900Zelda Fitzgerald, American author and poet (d. 1948)
- 1935Mel Ramos, American painter, illustrator, and academic
- 1945Frank Close, English physicist and academic
- 1948Michael Coveney, English author and critic
- 1971John Partridge, English actor, singer, and dancer
- 1982Mewelde Moore, American football player
View the complete list of July 24 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1148Louis VII of France lays siege to Damascus during the Second Crusade.
- 1487Citizens of Leeuwarden, Netherlands strike against a ban on foreign beer.
- 1823In Maracaibo, Venezuela the naval Battle of Lake Maracaibo takes place, where Admiral José Prudencio Padilla, defeats the Spanish Navy, thus culminating the independence for the Gran Colombia.
- 1823Slavery is abolished in Chile.
- 1847After 17 months of travel, Brigham Young leads 148 Mormon pioneers into Salt Lake Valley, resulting in the establishment of Salt Lake City. Celebrations of this event include the Pioneer Day Utah state holiday and the Days of '47 Parade.
- 1915The passenger ship S.S. Eastland capsizes while tied to a dock in the Chicago River. A total of 844 passengers and crew are killed in the largest loss of life disaster from a single shipwreck on the Great Lakes.
- 1924Archeologist Themistoklis Sofoulis becomes Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1929The Kellogg–Briand Pact, renouncing war as an instrument of foreign policy, goes into effect (it is first signed in Paris on August 27, 1928 by most leading world powers).
- 1998Russell Eugene Weston, Jr. bursts into the United States Capitol and opens fire killing two police officers. He is later ruled to be incompetent to stand trial.
- 2001Bandaranaike Airport attack is carried out by 14 Tamil Tiger commandos, all died in this attack. They destroyed 11 Aircraft (mostly military) and damaged 15, there are no civilian casualties. This incident slowed down Sri Lankan economy.
View the complete list of July 24 historical events.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Diane Farr, Yasmin, Robert Q. Lewis, Bart Millard, Arthur Hill, Thelma Houston, Hong Seok-cheon, Lena Bergman, Nick Park, Felix Jaehn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 24, 1999.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th July 1999 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 21, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 21, 1998. Your score is -200. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wild Wild West by Will Smith featuring Dru Hill and Kool Moe Dee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 24, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 24th July 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 24, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 205th day of 1999
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 30th Saturday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 297 days
- Age on next birthday: 25 years old
- Days since birth: 8,835 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,945 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 300
- Next full moon: October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 1, 2031
- Age in dog years: 116 dog years old using a Jack Russell Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 21, 1981 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 21, 1998 (-200)
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: Wild Wild West by Will Smith featuring Dru Hill and Kool Moe Dee (July 24, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VII.MCMXCIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1967 – Heather Nova, Bermudian singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 7, 1988 – Michael Cera, Canadian actor and producer; September 5, 1939 – John Stewart, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Kingston Trio) (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,127