Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 2001 was a Tuesday and it was the 205th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,176 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Murphey - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Murphey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Murphey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Chief Dan George
- 1933John Aniston
- 1936Dan Inosanto
- 1942Chris Sarandon
- 1946Hervé Vilard
- 1970Anja Garbarek
- 1972Jen Miller
- 1975Torrie Wilson
- 1976Laura Fraser
- 1982Élise Crombez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1860Alphonse Mucha, Czech painter and illustrator (d. 1939)
- 1904Leo Arnaud, French-American trombonist, composer, and conductor (d. 1991)
- 1914Frances Oldham Kelsey, Canadian pharmacologist and physician (d. 2015)
- 1932Gustav Andreas Tammann, German astronomer and academic
- 1942Heinz, German-English singer-songwriter and bass player (The Tornados) (d. 2000)
- 1951Chris Smith, Baron Smith of Finsbury, English politician, Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport
- 1964Barry Bonds, American baseball player
- 1968Malcolm Ingram, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Tracey Crouch, English politician, Minister for Sport and the Olympics
- 1978Andy Irons, American surfer (d. 2010)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1567Mary, Queen of Scots, is forced to abdicate and replaced by her 1-year-old son James VI.
- 1847After 17 months of travel, Brigham Young leads 148 Mormon pioneers into Salt Lake Valley, resulting in the establishment of Salt Lake City. Celebrations of this event include the Pioneer Day Utah state holiday and the Days of '47 Parade.
- 1910The Ottoman Empire captures the city of Shkodër, putting down the Albanian Revolt of 1910.
- 1911Hiram Bingham III re-discovers Machu Picchu, “the Lost City of the Incas”.
- 1922The draft of the British Mandate of Palestine was formally confirmed by the Council of the League of Nations; it came into effect on 26 September 1923.
- 1959At the opening of the American National Exhibition in Moscow, U.S. Vice President Richard Nixon and Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev have a “Kitchen Debate”.
- 1963The ship Bluenose II was launched in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. The schooner is a major Canadian symbol.
- 1966Michael Pelkey makes the first BASE jump from El Capitan along with Brian Schubert. Both came out with broken bones. BASE jumping has now been banned from El Cap.
- 1983George Brett batting for the Kansas City Royals against the New York Yankees, has a game-winning home run nullified in the “Pine Tar Incident”.
- 1991Manmohan Singh presents his budget speech to the Indian Parliament which led to economic liberalisation in India
View the complete list of historical events for July 24.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marianne Elliott, Just Blaze, Jesper Christensen, Paul Cattermole, Sotiria Bellou, Emma Thompson, Mike Ness, Marianne Faithfull, Robert Llewellyn, Fred Rogers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 24, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Remind Me by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 28, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 15, 1935 – Utah Phillips, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2008); July 18, 1961 – Krustyo Lafazanov, Bulgarian actor; July 13, 1982 – Aya Cash, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,252