Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 2001 was a Tuesday and it was the 205th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,905 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Dan Inosanto
- 1956Pat Finn
- 1957Pam Tillis
- 1961Paul Geary
- 1968Malcolm Ingram
- 1969Jennifer Lopez
- 1971John Partridge
- 1975Eric Szmanda
- 1984Leanne Moore
- 1984Tyler Kyte
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1867Fred Tate, English cricketer and coach (d. 1943)
- 1940Rex Garvin, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (d. 2013)
- 1941John Bond, English banker and businessman
- 1945Linda Harrison, American actress
- 1962Johnny O'Connell, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1964Pedro Passos Coelho, Portuguese economist and politician, 118th Prime Minister of Portugal
- 1965Doug Liman, American director and producer
- 1968Laura Leighton, American actress
- 1983Asami Mizukawa, Japanese actress
- 1992Dmitry Abyzov, Russian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534French explorer Jacques Cartier plants a cross on the Gaspé Peninsula and takes possession of the territory in the name of Francis I of France.
- 1701Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac founds the trading post at Fort Pontchartrain, which later becomes the city of Detroit.
- 1922The draft of the British Mandate of Palestine was formally confirmed by the Council of the League of Nations; it came into effect on 26 September 1923.
- 1943World War II: Operation Gomorrah begins: British and Canadian aeroplanes bomb Hamburg by night, and American planes by day. By the end of the operation in November, 9,000 tons of explosives will have killed more than 30,000 people and destroyed 280,000 buildings.
- 1966Michael Pelkey makes the first BASE jump from El Capitan along with Brian Schubert. Both came out with broken bones. BASE jumping has now been banned from El Cap.
- 1974Watergate scandal: The United States Supreme Court unanimously ruled that President Richard Nixon did not have the authority to withhold subpoenaed White House tapes and they order him to surrender the tapes to the Watergate special prosecutor.
- 1983George Brett batting for the Kansas City Royals against the New York Yankees, has a game-winning home run nullified in the “Pine Tar Incident”.
- 1983The Black July anti-Tamil riots begin in Sri Lanka, killing between 400 and 3,000. Black July is generally regarded as the beginning of the Sri Lankan Civil War.
- 2011Digital switchover is completed in 44 of the 47 prefectures of Japan, with Iwate, Miyagi, and Fukushima television stations terminating analog broadcasting operations later as a result of the Tōhoku earthquake.
- 2014Air Algérie Flight 5017 loses contact with air traffic controllers 50 minutes after takeoff. It was travelling between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Algiers with 116 people on board. The wreckage is later found in Mali.
View the complete list of historical events for July 24.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Akkineni Nagarjuna, Little Eva, Kanae Yoshii, Albert Salmi, Snitz Edwards, Gloria Yip, Ruggero Deodato, King Floyd, Berton Churchill, Barbara Wilshere.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 24, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Remind Me by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 28, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1983 – Marié Digby, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress; June 21, 1966 – Mancow Muller, American radio host and actor; June 6, 1972 – Cristina Scabbia, Italian singer-songwriter (Lacuna Coil).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,083