Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 205th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 93 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,386 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 182 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Lily Faria - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lily Faria will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lily Faria will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Dan Hedaya
- 1947Robert Hays
- 1961Paul Geary
- 1968Laura Leighton
- 1970Elli Kokkinou
- 1972Jen Miller
- 1979Stat Quo
- 1988Han Seung-yeon
- 1998Bindi Irwin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1877Calogero Vizzini, Italian mob boss (d. 1954)
- 1895Robert Graves, English-Spanish author, poet, and scholar (d. 1985)
- 1931Ermanno Olmi, Italian director, screenwriter, and cinematographer
- 1947Robert Hays, American actor and producer
- 1962Johnny O'Connell, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1965Andrew Gaze, Australian basketball player and sportscaster
- 1965Doug Liman, American director and producer
- 1979Alexis Mateo, Puerto Rican drag queen performer
- 1982Elisabeth Moss, American actress
- 1992Mitch Grassi, American singer-songwriter (Pentatonix)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1132Battle of Nocera between Ranulf II of Alife and Roger II of Sicily.
- 1701Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac founds the trading post at Fort Pontchartrain, which later becomes the city of Detroit.
- 1847After 17 months of travel, Brigham Young leads 148 Mormon pioneers into Salt Lake Valley, resulting in the establishment of Salt Lake City. Celebrations of this event include the Pioneer Day Utah state holiday and the Days of '47 Parade.
- 1901O. Henry is released from prison in Columbus, Ohio after serving three years for embezzlement from a bank.
- 1910The Ottoman Empire captures the city of Shkodër, putting down the Albanian Revolt of 1910.
- 1923The Treaty of Lausanne, settling the boundaries of modern Turkey, is signed in Switzerland by Greece, Bulgaria and other countries that fought in World War I.
- 1931A fire at a home for the elderly in Pittsburgh kills 48 people.
- 1991Manmohan Singh presents his budget speech to the Indian Parliament which led to economic liberalisation in India
- 2002Democrat James Traficant is expelled from the United States House of Representatives on a vote of 420–1.
- 2013A high-speed train derails in Spain rounding a curve with an 80 kph speed limit at 190 kph, killing 78 passengers.
View the complete list of historical events for July 24.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dany Boon, Sam Atwell, Herman Brood, Sacha Guitry, Dave Hemingway, Caroline McWilliams, Renn Kiriyama, Doug Fieger, Ariel Camacho, Omero Mumba.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 24, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 26, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1922 – Richard Blackwell, American actor, fashion designer, and critic (d. 2008); May 26, 1981 – Eda-Ines Etti, Estonian singer; October 30, 1956 – Juliet Stevenson, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,221