Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of July 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 25, 1988 was a Monday and it was the 207th day of the year 1988. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,698 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,899 days or 10.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 397 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 2, 2020.
If a dog named Wuschel - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wuschel will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Wuschel will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Semmangudi Srinivasa Iyer
- 1914Woody Strode
- 1926Bernard Thompson
- 1927Daniel Ceccaldi
- 1954Lynne Frederick
- 1964Reiko Takashima
- 1979Juan Pablo Di Pace
- 1980Soo Ae
- 1981Mac Lethal
- 1988Sarah Geronimo
View the complete list of July 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 25.
- 1902Eric Hoffer, American philosopher and author (d. 1983)
- 1923Estelle Getty, American actress (d. 2008)
- 1924Scotch Taylor, South African cricketer and hockey player (d. 2004)
- 1927Sadiq Hussain Qureshi, Pakistani politician, 10th Governor of Punjab (d. 2000)
- 1943Jim McCarty, English singer and drummer (The Yardbirds, Renaissance, and Illusion)
- 1950Mark Clarke, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Colosseum, Mountain, Natural Gas, and Uriah Heep)
- 1955Iman, Somalian-English model and actress
- 1971Tracy Murray, American basketball player
- 1985Shantel VanSanten, American actress and model
- 1988Heather Marks, Canadian model and actress
View the complete list of July 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lula’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1139Battle of Ourique: The Almoravids, led by Ali ibn Yusuf, are defeated by Prince Afonso Henriques who is proclaimed King of Portugal.
- 1536Sebastián de Belalcázar on his search of El Dorado founds the city of Santiago de Cali.
- 1799At Abu Qir in Egypt, Napoleon I of France defeats 10,000 Ottomans under Mustafa Pasha.
- 1868Wyoming becomes a United States territory.
- 1940General Henri Guisan orders the Swiss Army to resist German invasion and makes surrender illegal.
- 1959SR.N1 hovercraft crosses the English Channel from Calais, France to Dover, England in just over two hours.
- 1965Bob Dylan goes electric as he plugs in at the Newport Folk Festival, signaling a major change in folk and rock music.
- 1978Puerto Rico police assassinate two nationalists in the Cerro Maravilla murders.
- 1984Salyut 7 cosmonaut Svetlana Savitskaya becomes the first woman to perform a space walk.
- 1995A gas bottle explodes in Saint Michel station of line B of the RER (Paris regional train network). Eight are killed and 80 wounded.
View the complete list of July 25 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 25, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Viola Davis, Dina Spybey, Neil Flynn, Alicia Morton, Kazuki Kitamura, Dennis Farina, Cicely Berry, Karen Dotrice, Roseanne Barr, Suhasini Maniratnam.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 25 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 25, 1988.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th July 1988 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 2006. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Roll With It by Steve Winwood as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 30, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 25th July 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 25, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 207th day of 1988
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 11,698 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,899 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 397
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 2, 2020
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Irish Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 2006 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (-150)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Roll With It by Steve Winwood (July 30, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.VII.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1995 – Jun Shison, Japanese actor; October 26, 1963 – Natalie Merchant, American singer-songwriter and pianist (10,000 Maniacs); March 12, 1975 – Kéllé Bryan, English singer-songwriter and actress (Eternal).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,044