Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of July 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 25, 2005 was a Monday and it was the 206th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 12 years old today. There have been 4,383 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 148 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Ingeborg Spangsfeldt
- 1914Woody Strode
- 1935Barbara Harris
- 1942Bruce Woodley
- 1943Jim McCarty
- 1946Rita Marley
- 1961Bobbie Eakes
- 1961Katherine Kelly Lang
- 1984Lauriane Gilliéron
- 2000Preston Bailey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 25.
- 1914Woody Strode, American football player and actor (d. 1994)
- 1921Lionel Terray, French mountaineer (d. 1965)
- 1933Ken Swofford, American actor
- 1934Claude Zidi, French director and screenwriter
- 1935Lars Werner, Swedish lawyer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1954Sheena McDonald, Scottish journalist
- 1959Fyodor Cherenkov, Russian footballer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1975Jean-Claude Darcheville, Guianan-French footballer
- 1978Gerard Warren, American football player
- 1979Ali Carter, English snooker player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1139Battle of Ourique: The Almoravids, led by Ali ibn Yusuf, are defeated by Prince Afonso Henriques who is proclaimed King of Portugal.
- 1554Mary I marries Philip II of Spain at Winchester Cathedral.
- 1797Horatio Nelson loses more than 300 men and his right arm during the failed conquest attempt of Tenerife (Spain).
- 1908Ajinomoto is founded. Kikunae Ikeda of the Tokyo Imperial University discovers that a key ingredient in kombu soup stock is monosodium glutamate (MSG), and patents a process for manufacturing it.
- 1925Telegraph Agency of the Soviet Union (TASS) is established.
- 1934The Nazis assassinate Austrian Chancellor Engelbert Dollfuss in a failed coup attempt.
- 1956Forty-five miles south of Nantucket Island, the Italian ocean liner SS Andrea Doria collides with the MS Stockholm in heavy fog and sinks the next day, killing 51.
- 1969Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon declares the Nixon Doctrine, stating that the United States now expects its Asian allies to take care of their own military defense. This is the start of the “Vietnamization” of the war.
- 1973Soviet Mars 5 space probe is launched.
- 1978Puerto Rico police assassinate two nationalists in the Cerro Maravilla murders.
View the complete list of historical events for July 25.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 25 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christine Jacob, Rosanna Schiaffino, Nancy Lenehan, Georges Thurston, Jeff Fahey, Mo Gaffney, Steve J. Spears, John Holt, Freddy Weller, Adele Silva.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 25 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 25, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 30, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1984 – Michelle Ryan, English actress; December 17, 1966 – Tracy Byrd, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 15, 1972 – Darren Dunstan, Canadian stage and voice actor, and voice director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064