Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of July 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 26, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 207th day of the year 1930. It was the 30th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,055 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,018 days or 30.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,119 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 3, 1962.
If a dog named Tullamore - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tullamore will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tullamore will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Stanley Kubrick
- 1944Kiel Martin
- 1957Yuen Biao
- 1974Iron & Wine
- 1979Mageina Tovah
- 1980Ellen Hamilton Latzen
- 1984Alex Parks
- 1985Jasmine Lennard
- 1985Matt Riddlehoover
- 1988Sayaka Akimoto
View the complete list of July 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 26.
- 1782John Field, Irish pianist and composer (d. 1837)
- 1913Kan Yuet-keung, Hong Kong banker, lawyer, and politician (d. 2012)
- 1936Mary Millar, English actress and singer (d. 1998)
- 1957Yuen Biao, Hong Kong actor and martial artist
- 1977Tanja Szewczenko, German figure skater and actress
- 1978Eve Myles, Welsh actress
- 1980Liliane Klein, American actress and singer
- 1982Christopher Kane, Scottish fashion designer
- 1983Hila Bronstein, Israeli-German singer-songwriter (Bro'Sis)
- 1989Areti Ketime, Greek singer and santouri player
View the complete list of July 26 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters BENTAOKI? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters BENTAOKI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 811Battle of Pliska: Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros I is killed and his heir Staurakios is seriously wounded.
- 920Rout of an alliance of Christian troops from Navarre and Léon against the Muslims at Pamplona.
- 1469Wars of the Roses: The Battle of Edgecote Moor, pitting the forces of Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick against those of Edward IV of England, takes place.
- 1745The first recorded women’s cricket match takes place near Guildford, England.
- 1882Premiere of Richard Wagner’s opera Parsifal at Bayreuth.
- 1944World War II: The Soviet Army enters Lviv, a major city in western Ukraine, capturing it from the Nazis. Only 300 Jews survive out of 160,000 living in Lviv prior to occupation.
- 1947Cold War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act of 1947 into United States law creating the Central Intelligence Agency, United States Department of Defense, United States Air Force, Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the United States National Security Council.
- 1951Walt Disney’s 13th animated film, Alice in Wonderland, premieres in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 1974Greek Prime Minister Konstantinos Karamanlis forms the country’s first civil government after seven years of military rule.
- 2007Shambo, a black cow in Wales that had been adopted by the local Hindu community, is slaughtered due to a bovine tuberculosis infection, causing widespread controversy.
View the complete list of July 26 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 26, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gordon Currie, Betty Amann, Jonas Renkse, Ingeborg Spangsfeldt, Álex de la Iglesia, Federico Ágreda, Anthony Way, Kostas Tournas, Adriana Caselotti, John Doe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 26 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 26, 1930.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th July 1930 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 29, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +108. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 15, 1956. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 26, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 207th day of 1930
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 30th Saturday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 183 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,055 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,018 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,119
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 3, 1962
- Age in dog years: 458 dog years old using a Belgian Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 29, 1936 (+108)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 15, 1956 (-120)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.VII.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1912 – Kenny Baker, American singer and actor (d. 1985); June 9, 1987 – Rheagan Wallace, American actress and producer; April 21, 1976 – Abir Goswami, Indian actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,940