Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of July 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 26, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 207th day of the year 1930. It was the 30th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,726 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,242 days or 30.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,142 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 3, 1962.
If a dog named T-Rex - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 434 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 T-Rex will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like T-Rex will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Jean Shepherd
- 1931Robert Colbert
- 1941Brenton Wood
- 1943Mick Jagger
- 1945Suzanna Leigh
- 1950Susan George
- 1967Jason Statham
- 1974Iron & Wine
- 1979Mageina Tovah
- 1989Ivian Sarcos
View the complete list of July 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 26.
- 1900Pat Walshe, American actor (d. 1991)
- 1928Stanley Kubrick, American director, producer, screenwriter, and cinematographer (d. 1999)
- 1934Tommy McDonald, American football player
- 1938Keith Peters, Welsh physician and academic
- 1941Darlene Love, American singer and actress
- 1958Angela Hewitt, Canadian-English pianist
- 1967Martin Baker, English organist and conductor
- 1969Tanni Grey-Thompson, Welsh wheelchair racer and politician
- 1985Audrey De Montigny, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1996Tatjana Vorobjova, Estonian tennis player
View the complete list of July 26 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IEBUONIBCQ? Check your answers here: Unscramble words IEBUONIBCQ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 811Battle of Pliska: Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros I is killed and his heir Staurakios is seriously wounded.
- 1863American Civil War: Morgan’s Raid ends; At Salineville, Ohio, Confederate cavalry leader John Hunt Morgan and 360 of his volunteers are captured by Union forces.
- 1882Premiere of Richard Wagner’s opera Parsifal at Bayreuth.
- 1882The Republic of Stellaland is founded in Southern Africa.
- 1945HMS Vestal is the last British Royal Navy ship to be sunk in the Second World War
- 1947Cold War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act of 1947 into United States law creating the Central Intelligence Agency, United States Department of Defense, United States Air Force, Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the United States National Security Council.
- 1952King Farouk of Egypt abdicates in favor of his son Fuad.
- 1963The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development votes to admit Japan.
- 1971Apollo program: Launch of Apollo 15 on the first Apollo “J-Mission”, and first use of a Lunar Roving Vehicle.
- 2005Space Shuttle program: STS-114 Mission: Launch of Discovery, NASA’s first scheduled flight mission after the Columbia Disaster in 2003.
View the complete list of July 26 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 26, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fionnula Flanagan, George Baker, David Ruprecht, Sonny Chiba, Grace Kennedy, Ole Bornedal, Dan Gillespie Sells, Lawrence Hayward, Vanilla Ice, Johanna Klum.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 26 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 26, 1930.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th July 1930 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 29, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +108. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 15, 1956. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 26, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 207th day of 1930
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 30th Saturday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 242 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,726 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,242 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,142
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 3, 1962
- Age in dog years: 434 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 29, 1936 (+108)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 15, 1956 (-120)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.VII.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1975 – Lou Bega, German singer-songwriter; July 1, 1934 – Claude Berri, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2009); September 14, 1959 – John Berry, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,890