Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of July 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 26, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 207th day of the year 1930. It was the 30th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,597 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,866 days or 29.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,104 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 3, 1962.
If a dog named Jingles - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jingles will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jingles will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1846Texas Jack Omohundro
- 1930Barbara Jefford
- 1940Dobie Gray
- 1949Roger Taylor
- 1959Tom McGowan
- 1970Joan Wasser
- 1978Eve Myles
- 1981Abe Forsythe
- 1981Vildan Atasever
- 1986Monica Raymund
View the complete list of July 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 26.
- 1846Texas Jack Omohundro, American hunter and actor (d. 1880)
- 1893George Grosz, German painter and illustrator (d. 1959)
- 1942Teddy Pilette, Belgian race car driver
- 1948Herbert Wiesinger, German figure skater
- 1955Asif Ali Zardari, Pakistani businessman and politician, 11th President of Pakistan
- 1956Dorothy Hamill, American figure skater
- 1977Rebecca St. James, Australian-American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1982Gilad Hochman, Israeli composer
- 1983Hila Bronstein, Israeli-German singer-songwriter (Bro'Sis)
- 1986Monica Raymund, American actress
View the complete list of July 26 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Barbara’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1509The Emperor Krishnadevaraya ascends to the throne, marking the beginning of the regeneration of the Vijayanagara Empire.
- 1861American Civil War: George B. McClellan assumes command of the Army of the Potomac following a disastrous Union defeat at the First Battle of Bull Run.
- 1863American Civil War: Morgan’s Raid ends; At Salineville, Ohio, Confederate cavalry leader John Hunt Morgan and 360 of his volunteers are captured by Union forces.
- 1882The Republic of Stellaland is founded in Southern Africa.
- 1908United States Attorney General Charles Joseph Bonaparte issues an order to immediately staff the Office of the Chief Examiner (later renamed the Federal Bureau of Investigation).
- 1946Aloha Airlines begins service from Honolulu International Airport
- 1957Carlos Castillo Armas, dictator of Guatemala, is assassinated.
- 1965Full independence is granted to the Maldives.
- 1989A federal grand jury indicts Cornell University student Robert T. Morris, Jr. for releasing the Morris worm, thus becoming the first person to be prosecuted under the 1986 Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
- 2009The militant Nigerian Islamist group Boko Haram attacks a police station in Bauchi, leading to reprisals by the Nigeria Police Force and four days of violence across multiple cities.
View the complete list of July 26 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 26, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zac Hanson, Yas, Vasiliki Maliaros, Tulisa Contostavlos, Quentin Crisp, Mikelangelo Loconte, Pandro S. Berman, Marianna Komlos, Evan Handler, Henry O'Neill.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 26 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 26, 1930.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th July 1930 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 29, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +108. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 15, 1956. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 26, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 207th day of 1930
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 30th Saturday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 276 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,597 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,866 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,104
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 3, 1962
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 29, 1936 (+108)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 15, 1956 (-120)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.VII.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1966 – Miina Tominaga, Japanese voice actress; January 26, 1958 – Ellen DeGeneres, American comedian, actress, and talk show host; May 23, 1965 – Tom Tykwer, German director, producer, screenwriter, and composer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,955