Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of July 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 26, 1975 was a Saturday and it was the 207th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,335 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 519 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Jean Shepherd
- 1931Robert Colbert
- 1936Mary Millar
- 1941Brenton Wood
- 1961Gary Cherone
- 1972Wayne Wonder
- 1980Liliane Klein
- 1985Zhou Bichang
- 1986Leo Hallerstam
- 1987Miriam McDonald
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 26.
- 1863Jāzeps Vītols, Latvian composer (d. 1948)
- 1875Antonio Machado, Spanish poet and academic (d. 1939)
- 1931Robert Colbert, American actor
- 1933Lance Percival, English actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1939John Howard, Australian lawyer and politician, 25th Prime Minister of Australia
- 1941Darlene Love, American singer and actress
- 1975Ingo Schultz, German sprinter
- 1975Joe Smith, American basketball player
- 1977Joaquín Benoit, Dominican baseball player
- 1983Zara, Russian singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1745The first recorded women’s cricket match takes place near Guildford, England.
- 1822José de San Martín arrives in Guayaquil, Ecuador, to meet with Simón Bolívar.
- 1882Premiere of Richard Wagner’s opera Parsifal at Bayreuth.
- 1897Anglo-Afghan War: The Pashtun fakir Saidullah leads an army of more than 10,000 to begin a siege of the British garrison in the Malakand Agency of the North West Frontier Province of India.
- 1914Serbia and Bulgaria interrupt diplomatic relationship.
- 1945The United States Navy cruiser USS Indianapolis arrives at Tinian with parts of the warhead for the Hiroshima atomic bomb.
- 1952King Farouk of Egypt abdicates in favor of his son Fuad.
- 1953Arizona Governor John Howard Pyle orders an anti-polygamy law enforcement crackdown on residents of Short Creek, Arizona, which becomes known as the Short Creek raid.
- 2007Shambo, a black cow in Wales that had been adopted by the local Hindu community, is slaughtered due to a bovine tuberculosis infection, causing widespread controversy.
- 2013A gunman kills six people in Hialeah, Florida, and gets fatally shot by police.
View the complete list of historical events for July 26.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 26 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephan Elliott, Rita Lee, Dorothea Röschmann, Oliver Sykes, Michael Steele, Rosalind Cash, Keisha Castle-Hughes, John Astin, Marin Sais, Penny Bae Bridges.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 26 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 26, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Hustle by Van McCoy and the Soul City Symphony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 26, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 21, 1922 – Paul Winchell, American ventriloquist and voice actor (d. 2005); June 20, 1982 – Example, English singer-songwriter and producer; December 16, 1968 – Peter Dante, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,071