Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of July 1994 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 27, 1994 was a Wednesday and it was the 208th day of the year 1994. It was the 30th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1994 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,290 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,430 days or 9.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 348 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 4, 2026.
If a dog named Candace - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Candace will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Candace will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Lupita Tovar
- 1921Émile Genest
- 1929Harvey Fuqua
- 1933Nick Reynolds
- 1937Don Galloway
- 1973Tracy Shaw
- 1980Dolph Ziggler
- 1985Aljin Abella
- 1986Nathan Stephenson
- 1996Ashlyn Sanchez
View the complete list of July 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 27.
- 1906Herbert Jasper, Canadian psychologist and neurologist (d. 1999)
- 1958Christopher Dean, English figure skater and choreographer
- 1963Donnie Yen, Chinese-Hong Kong actor, director, producer, and martial artist
- 1972Maya Rudolph, American actress and singer
- 1975Serkan Çeliköz, Turkish keyboard player and songwriter (Kargo and MaSKott)
- 1981Dash Snow, American painter and photographer (d. 2009)
- 1984Tsuyoshi Nishioka, Japanese baseball player
- 1985Lou Taylor Pucci, American actor
- 1987Marek Hamšík, Slovak footballer
- 1988Adam Biddle, Australian footballer
View the complete list of July 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kathleen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1299According to Edward Gibbon, Osman I invades the territory of Nicomedia for the first time, usually considered to be the founding day of the Ottoman state.
- 1778American Revolution: First Battle of Ushant: British and French fleets fight to a standoff.
- 1862Sailing from San Francisco to Panama City, Panama, the SS Golden Gate catches fire and sinks off Manzanillo, Mexico, killing 231.
- 1900Kaiser Wilhelm II makes a speech comparing Germans to Huns; for years afterwards, “Hun” would be a disparaging name for Germans.
- 1914Felix Manalo registers the Iglesia ni Cristo with the Philippine government.
- 1919The Chicago Race Riot erupts after a racial incident occurred on a South Side beach, leading to 38 fatalities and 537 injuries over a five-day period.
- 1942World War II: Allied forces successfully halt the final Axis advance into Egypt.
- 1974Watergate scandal: The House of Representatives Judiciary Committee votes 27 to 11 to recommend the first article of impeachment (for obstruction of justice) against President Richard Nixon.
- 1983Black July: Eighteen Tamil political prisoners at the Welikada high security prison in Colombo are massacred by Sinhalese prisoners, the second such massacre in two days.
- 1990The Jamaat al Muslimeen attempt a coup d'état in Trinidad and Tobago, occupying the Trinidad and the studios of Trinidad and Tobago Television, holding Prime Minister A. N. R. Robinson and most of his Cabinet as well as the staff at the television station hostage for six days.
View the complete list of July 27 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 27, and 1994 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Max Linder, R3hab, Luis Guzmán, Guna Zariņa, Rajendra Kumar, Nikos Nikolaidis, Michael Oliver, Koit Toome, Sean Pertwee, Dodie Stevens.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 27 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 27, 1994.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th July 1994 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 31, 1993. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 24, 1979. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,618,682,132. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Swear by All-4-One as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 30, 1994). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,066,731 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1994. The estimated number of babies born on 27th July 1994 is 364,566. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 32,117 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 44,470 times in the year 1994. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 27, 1994. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 208th day of 1994
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 30th Wednesday of 1994
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 302 days
- Age on next birthday: 29 years old
- Days since birth: 10,290 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,430 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 348
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 4, 2026
- Age in dog years: 132 dog years old using a Lhasa Apso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: October 31, 1993 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 24, 1979 (-142)
- 1994 world population: 5,618,682,132
- Number one song: I Swear by All-4-One (July 30, 1994)
- Babies born in 1994: 133,066,731
- Babies born in 1994 every day: 364,566
- Babies born in 1994 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 32,117 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 44,470 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.VII.MCMXCIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1959 – Wayne Federman, American comedian, actor, and author; May 1, 1939 – Judy Collins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 20, 1924 – Nina Foch, Dutch-American actress and educator (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,143