Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of July 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 28, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 209th day of the year 1923. It was the 30th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,411 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,804 days or 32.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,199 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 5, 1955.
If a dog named Bang - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bang will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bang will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Barbara La Marr
- 1920Andrew V. McLaglen
- 1941Susan Roces
- 1946Linda Kelsey
- 1954Steve Morse
- 1969Alexis Arquette
- 1973Marc Dupré
- 1976Jacoby Shaddix
- 1979Birgitta Haukdal
View the complete list of July 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 28.
- 1867Charles Dillon Perrine, American-Argentinian astronomer (d. 1951)
- 1924Luigi Musso, Italian race car driver (d. 1958)
- 1938Chuan Leekpai, Thai lawyer and politician, 20th Prime Minister of Thailand
- 1943Bill Bradley, American basketball player and politician
- 1945Jim Davis, American cartoonist, created Garfield
- 1949Simon Kirke, English drummer (Bad Company and Free)
- 1961Aleksandr Kurlovich, Belarusian weightlifter
- 1973Marc Dupré, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1981Nancy Alexiadi, Greek singer
- 1986Huma Qureshi, Indian actress
View the complete list of July 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Todd’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1364Troops of the Republic of Pisa and the Republic of Florence clash in the Battle of Cascina.
- 1808Mahmud II became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Ezra Church: Confederate troops make a third unsuccessful attempt to drive Union forces from Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1896The city of Miami, Florida is incorporated.
- 1932U.S. President Herbert Hoover orders the United States Army to forcibly evict the “Bonus Army” of World War I veterans gathered in Washington, D.C.
- 1938Hawaii Clipper disappears between Guam and Manila as the first loss of an airliner in trans-Pacific China Clipper service.
- 1955The Union Mundial pro Interlingua is founded at the first Interlingua congress in Tours, France.
- 1957Heavy rain and a mudslide in Isahaya, western Kyushu, Japan, kills 992.
- 1973Summer Jam at Watkins Glen: Nearly 600,000 people attend a rock festival at the Watkins Glen International Raceway.
- 2002Nine coal miners trapped in the flooded Quecreek Mine in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, are rescued after 77 hours underground.
View the complete list of July 28 historical events.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 28, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ayaka Kimura, Michael Haydn, Alaina Reed Hall, Sumire, Richie Furay, Jenny Platt, Daryl Sabara, Lucy Bell, Muslim Magomayev, Jack Dee.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 28 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 28, 1923.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th July 1923 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 1, 1929. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +238. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 22, 1903. Your score is -190. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 28, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 209th day of 1923
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 30th Saturday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 19 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,411 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,804 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,199
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 5, 1955
- Age in dog years: 404 dog years old using a Pekingese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: December 1, 1929 (+238)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 22, 1903 (-190)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VII.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 2000 – Suzanna von Nathusius, Polish actress; May 18, 1926 – Dirch Passer, Danish actor, singer, and producer (d. 1980); May 17, 1949 – Bill Bruford, English drummer, songwriter, and producer (Yes, King Crimson, UK, Earthworks, Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe, and National Health).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,866