Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of July 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 28, 1952 was a Monday and it was the 210th day of the year 1952. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,119 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,373 days or 22.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 851 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 5, 1984.
If a dog named Easy - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Easy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Easy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Lau Kar-leung
- 1950Shahyar Ghanbari
- 1963Beverley Craven
- 1978Hitomi Yaida
- 1979Stefanie Küster
- 1981Jo In-sung
- 1985Dustin Milligan
- 1993Cher Lloyd
View the complete list of July 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 28.
- 1879Lucy Burns, American activist, co-founded the National Woman’s Party (d. 1966)
- 1909Aenne Burda German publisher (d. 2005)
- 1937Francis Veber, French director and screenwriter
- 1951Ray Kennedy, English footballer
- 1972Robert Chapman, English cricketer
- 1979Birgitta Haukdal, Icelandic singer-songwriter and producer (Írafár)
- 1981Jo In-sung, South Korean actor
- 1984Zach Parise, American ice hockey player
- 1986Huma Qureshi, Indian actress
- 1987Yevhen Khacheridi, Ukrainian-Greek footballer
View the complete list of July 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jesse’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571La Laguna encomienda, known today as the Laguna province in the Philippines is founded by the Spaniards as one of the oldest encomiendas (provinces) in the country.
- 1778Constitution of the province of Cantabria ratified at the Assembly Hall in Bárcena la Puente, Reocín, Spain.
- 1809Peninsular War: Battle of Talavera: Sir Arthur Wellesley’s British, Portuguese and Spanish army defeats a French force led by Joseph Bonaparte.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Ezra Church: Confederate troops make a third unsuccessful attempt to drive Union forces from Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1914In the culmination of the July Crisis, Austria-Hungary declares war on Serbia, igniting World War I.
- 1935First flight of the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress.
- 1942World War II: Soviet leader Joseph Stalin issues Order No. 227. In response to alarming German advances, all those who retreat or otherwise leave their positions without orders to do so are to be tried in a military court, with punishment ranging from duty in a shtrafbat battalion, imprisonment in a Gulag, or execution.
- 1948The Metropolitan Police Flying Squad foils a bullion robbery in the “Battle of London Airport”.
- 1976The Tangshan earthquake measuring between 7.8 and 8.2 moment magnitude flattens Tangshan in the People’s Republic of China, killing 242,769 and injuring 164,851.
- 1993Andorra joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of July 28 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 28, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuka Kashino, Mel Tolkin, Funda Arar, Doris Coley, Lyle Lovett, Larry Poindexter, Toshio Furukawa, Agata Buzek, Jeffrey Osborne, Yuma Asami.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 28 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 28, 1952.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th July 1952 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 5, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1967. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1375. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 28th July 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 28, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 210th day of 1952
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 83 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,119 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,373 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 851
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 5, 1984
- Age in dog years: 361 dog years old using a Irish Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: June 5, 1936 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1967 (-135)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VII.MCMLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1913 – Maria Tănase, Romanian singer and actress (d. 1963); April 11, 1978 – Brett Claywell, American actor; May 12, 1937 – George Carlin, American comedian, actor, and author (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,042