Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of July 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 28, 1976 was a Wednesday and it was the 210th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 32 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,943 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 506 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Richard Wright
- 1948Georgia Engel
- 1949Randall Wallace
- 1950Shahyar Ghanbari
- 1972Yum Jung-ah
- 1979Lee Min-woo
- 1985Dustin Milligan
- 1986Huma Qureshi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 28.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 28.
- 1796Ignaz Bösendorfer, Austrian businessman, founded the Bösendorfer Company (d. 1859)
- 1909Aenne Burda German publisher (d. 2005)
- 1929Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, American journalist, 37th First Lady of the United States (d. 1994)
- 1932Natalie Babbitt, American author and illustrator
- 1934Jacques d'Amboise, American dancer and choreographer
- 1938Chuan Leekpai, Thai lawyer and politician, 20th Prime Minister of Thailand
- 1943Mike Bloomfield, American guitarist and songwriter (The Electric Flag) (d. 1981)
- 1971Annie Perreault, Canadian speed skater
- 1977Aki Berg, Finnish-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1979Henrik Hansen, Danish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571La Laguna encomienda, known today as the Laguna province in the Philippines is founded by the Spaniards as one of the oldest encomiendas (provinces) in the country.
- 1808Mahmud II became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1866At the age of 18, Vinnie Ream becomes the first and youngest female artist to receive a commission from the United States government for a statue (of Abraham Lincoln).
- 1896The city of Miami, Florida is incorporated.
- 1942World War II: Soviet leader Joseph Stalin issues Order No. 227. In response to alarming German advances, all those who retreat or otherwise leave their positions without orders to do so are to be tried in a military court, with punishment ranging from duty in a shtrafbat battalion, imprisonment in a Gulag, or execution.
- 1943World War II: Operation Gomorrah: The Royal Air Force bombs Hamburg, Germany causing a firestorm that kills 42,000 German civilians.
- 1974Spetsgruppa A, Russia’s elite special force, was formed.
- 1993Andorra joins the United Nations.
- 1996The remains of a prehistoric man are discovered near Kennewick, Washington. Such remains will be known as the Kennewick Man.
- 2002Nine coal miners trapped in the flooded Quecreek Mine in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, are rescued after 77 hours underground.
View the complete list of historical events for July 28.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 28 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lys Assia, Gene McFadden, Marie Trintignant, Cecily Adams, Camilla Dallerup, Ivar Kants, Dayana Mendoza, Patrick Macnee, Dean Erickson, Carlos Bernard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 28 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 28, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kiss and Say Goodbye by The Manhattans as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 31, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1903 – Lewis Sargent, American actor (d. 1970); February 12, 1967 – N. Ravikiran, Indian singer-songwriter; July 11, 1924 – Brett Somers, Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,096