Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of July 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 28, 1976 was a Wednesday and it was the 210th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,278 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 517 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Titbit - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Titbit will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Titbit will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1750Fabre d'Églantine
- 1943Richard Wright
- 1972Elizabeth Berkley
- 1976Jacoby Shaddix
- 1980Noel Sullivan
- 1981Nancy Alexiadi
- 1982Ágústa Eva Erlendsdóttir
- 1985Dustin Milligan
- 1990Soulja Boy
- 1991Rina Aizawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 28.
- 1916David Brown, American journalist and producer (d. 2010)
- 1931Alan Brownjohn, English poet and author
- 1935Neil McKendrick, English historian and academic
- 1938Luis Aragonés, Spanish footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2014)
- 1941Riccardo Muti, Italian conductor and educator
- 1973Steve Staios, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Michael Carrick, English footballer
- 1985Mathieu Debuchy, French footballer
- 1986Lauri Korpikoski, Finnish ice hockey player
- 1987Pedro Rodríguez Ledesma, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1794French Revolution: Maximilien Robespierre and Louis Antoine de Saint-Just are executed by guillotine in Paris, France.
- 1914In the culmination of the July Crisis, Austria-Hungary declares war on Serbia, igniting World War I.
- 1935First flight of the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress.
- 1938Hawaii Clipper disappears between Guam and Manila as the first loss of an airliner in trans-Pacific China Clipper service.
- 1942World War II: Soviet leader Joseph Stalin issues Order No. 227. In response to alarming German advances, all those who retreat or otherwise leave their positions without orders to do so are to be tried in a military court, with punishment ranging from duty in a shtrafbat battalion, imprisonment in a Gulag, or execution.
- 1945A U.S. Army B-25 bomber crashes into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building killing 14 and injuring 26.
- 1993Andorra joins the United Nations.
- 1996The remains of a prehistoric man are discovered near Kennewick, Washington. Such remains will be known as the Kennewick Man.
- 2001Australian Ian Thorpe becomes the first swimmer to win six gold medals at a single World Championships.
- 2010Airblue Flight 202 crashes into the Margalla Hills north of Islamabad, Pakistan, killing all 152 people aboard. It is the deadliest aviation accident in Pakistan history and the first involving an Airbus A321.
View the complete list of historical events for July 28.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 28 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Poison Ivy, Michael Sorrentino, Diora Baird, Don Jeffcoat, Eric Kripke, Molly Quinn, Mimsy Farmer, Kostas Paskalis, Jacques Gamblin, Karen Austin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 28 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 28, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kiss and Say Goodbye by The Manhattans as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 31, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1984 – Amruta Khanvilkar, Indian actress and dancer; April 11, 1939 – Luther Johnson, American singer and guitarist; April 3, 1918 – Mary Anderson, American actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,225