Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of July 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 28, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 209th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,788 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 501 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Dooggee - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dooggee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dooggee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1750Fabre d'Églantine
- 1916David Brown
- 1920Preben Mahrt
- 1930Firoza Begum
- 1946Linda Kelsey
- 1948Georgia Engel
- 1949Peter Doyle
- 1960Luiz Fernando Carvalho
- 1969Alexis Arquette
- 1982Ágústa Eva Erlendsdóttir
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 28.
- 1796Ignaz Bösendorfer, Austrian businessman, founded the Bösendorfer Company (d. 1859)
- 1844Gerard Manley Hopkins, English priest and poet (d. 1889)
- 1920Preben Mahrt, Danish actor (d. 1989)
- 1941Susan Roces, Filipino actress and producer
- 1950Shahyar Ghanbari, Iranian singer-songwriter
- 1951Santiago Calatrava, Spanish architect and engineer, designed the Athens Olympic Sports Complex
- 1956Robert Swan, English explorer
- 1969Alexis Arquette, American actress
- 1976Jacoby Shaddix, American singer-songwriter (Papa Roach and Fight the Sky)
- 1993Harry Kane, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571La Laguna encomienda, known today as the Laguna province in the Philippines is founded by the Spaniards as one of the oldest encomiendas (provinces) in the country.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Ezra Church: Confederate troops make a third unsuccessful attempt to drive Union forces from Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1915The United States of America begins a 20-year occupation of Haiti.
- 1932U.S. President Herbert Hoover orders the United States Army to forcibly evict the “Bonus Army” of World War I veterans gathered in Washington, D.C.
- 1942World War II: Soviet leader Joseph Stalin issues Order No. 227. In response to alarming German advances, all those who retreat or otherwise leave their positions without orders to do so are to be tried in a military court, with punishment ranging from duty in a shtrafbat battalion, imprisonment in a Gulag, or execution.
- 1943World War II: Operation Gomorrah: The Royal Air Force bombs Hamburg, Germany causing a firestorm that kills 42,000 German civilians.
- 1993Andorra joins the United Nations.
- 2002Nine coal miners trapped in the flooded Quecreek Mine in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, are rescued after 77 hours underground.
- 2005The Provisional Irish Republican Army calls an end to its thirty-year-long armed campaign in Northern Ireland.
- 2008The historic Grand Pier in Weston-super-Mare burns down for the second time in 80 years.
View the complete list of historical events for July 28.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 28 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Milton Sills, Mario Del Monaco, Gordon Liu, Beppe Grillo, Gina Philips, Wade MacNeil, John Henson, Park Hyo-shin, Richard Simmons, Pat Paulsen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 28 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 28, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Just Want to Be Your Everything by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 30, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 15, 1929 – Ed Asner, American actor, singer, and producer; April 2, 1986 – Drew Van Acker, American actor; April 25, 1963 – Paul Wassif, English singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,255