Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of July 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 28, 1988 was a Thursday and it was the 210th day of the year 1988. It was the 30th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,104 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,035 days or 11.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 410 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 5, 2020.
If a dog named Paycheck - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Paycheck will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Paycheck will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Randall Wallace
- 1949Steve Peregrin Took
- 1950Shahyar Ghanbari
- 1954Bruce Abbott
- 1954Steve Morse
- 1972Yum Jung-ah
- 1981Jo In-sung
- 1981Nancy Alexiadi
- 1993Cher Lloyd
View the complete list of July 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 28.
- 1746Thomas Heyward, Jr., American judge and politician (d. 1809)
- 1867Charles Dillon Perrine, American-Argentinian astronomer (d. 1951)
- 1879Lucy Burns, American activist, co-founded the National Woman’s Party (d. 1966)
- 1887Marcel Duchamp, French-American painter and sculptor (d. 1968)
- 1932Natalie Babbitt, American author and illustrator
- 1960Jon J. Muth, American author and illustrator
- 1972Ed Templeton, American skateboarder and businessman
- 1974Alexis Tsipras, Greek engineer and politician, 186th Prime Minister of Greece
- 1979Alena Popchanka, Belarusian-French swimmer and coach
- 1985Darren Murphy, Irish footballer
View the complete list of July 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jerome’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1364Troops of the Republic of Pisa and the Republic of Florence clash in the Battle of Cascina.
- 1794French Revolution: Maximilien Robespierre and Louis Antoine de Saint-Just are executed by guillotine in Paris, France.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Ezra Church: Confederate troops make a third unsuccessful attempt to drive Union forces from Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1914In the culmination of the July Crisis, Austria-Hungary declares war on Serbia, igniting World War I.
- 1942World War II: Soviet leader Joseph Stalin issues Order No. 227. In response to alarming German advances, all those who retreat or otherwise leave their positions without orders to do so are to be tried in a military court, with punishment ranging from duty in a shtrafbat battalion, imprisonment in a Gulag, or execution.
- 1945A U.S. Army B-25 bomber crashes into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building killing 14 and injuring 26.
- 1976The Tangshan earthquake measuring between 7.8 and 8.2 moment magnitude flattens Tangshan in the People’s Republic of China, killing 242,769 and injuring 164,851.
- 2005The Provisional Irish Republican Army calls an end to its thirty-year-long armed campaign in Northern Ireland.
- 2008The historic Grand Pier in Weston-super-Mare burns down for the second time in 80 years.
- 2010Airblue Flight 202 crashes into the Margalla Hills north of Islamabad, Pakistan, killing all 152 people aboard. It is the deadliest aviation accident in Pakistan history and the first involving an Airbus A321.
View the complete list of July 28 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 28, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Herschel Weingrod, Dee Dee Ramone, Metin Şentürk, John Charles Thomas, Ernie Barnes, Brady Bluhm, Bobby Jameson, Lou Briel, L'Aura, Bill Hunter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 28 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 28, 1988.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th July 1988 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 11, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Roll With It by Steve Winwood as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 30, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 28th July 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 28, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 210th day of 1988
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 30th Thursday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 314 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,104 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,035 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 410
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 5, 2020
- Age in dog years: 168 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 11, 1971 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (-152)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Roll With It by Steve Winwood (July 30, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VII.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1936 – Floyd Red Crow Westerman, American actor, singer, and activist (d. 2007); February 5, 1988 – Karin Ontiveros, Mexican model and sportscaster; April 20, 1951 – Louise Jameson, English actress and educator.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,082