Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of July 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 28, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 209th day of the year 2001. It was the 30th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,739 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,580 days or 7.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 5, 2033.
If a dog named Moondoggie - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 114 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moondoggie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Moondoggie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Catherine Dale Owen
- 1930Junior Kimbrough
- 1941Peter Cullen
- 1941Susan Roces
- 1949Randall Wallace
- 1964Lori Loughlin
- 1979Lee Min-woo
- 1979Stefanie Küster
- 1993Cher Lloyd
View the complete list of July 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 28.
- 1796Ignaz Bösendorfer, Austrian businessman, founded the Bösendorfer Company (d. 1859)
- 1934Jacques d'Amboise, American dancer and choreographer
- 1934Lau Kar-leung, Chinese actor, martial artist, and director (d. 2013)
- 1947Sally Struthers, American actress and singer
- 1949Randall Wallace, American screenwriter and producer
- 1950Shahyar Ghanbari, Iranian singer-songwriter
- 1954Gerd Faltings, German mathematician and academic
- 1972Ayesha Jhulka, Indian actress
- 1979Alena Popchanka, Belarusian-French swimmer and coach
- 1980Darina, Mexican singer-songwriter
View the complete list of July 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jodi’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1794French Revolution: Maximilien Robespierre and Louis Antoine de Saint-Just are executed by guillotine in Paris, France.
- 1809Peninsular War: Battle of Talavera: Sir Arthur Wellesley’s British, Portuguese and Spanish army defeats a French force led by Joseph Bonaparte.
- 1854USS Constellation, the last all-sail warship built by the United States Navy, is commissioned.
- 1866At the age of 18, Vinnie Ream becomes the first and youngest female artist to receive a commission from the United States government for a statue (of Abraham Lincoln).
- 1868The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is certified, establishing African American citizenship and guaranteeing due process of law.
- 1945A U.S. Army B-25 bomber crashes into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building killing 14 and injuring 26.
- 1955The Union Mundial pro Interlingua is founded at the first Interlingua congress in Tours, France.
- 1957Heavy rain and a mudslide in Isahaya, western Kyushu, Japan, kills 992.
- 1984The 1984 Summer Olympics officially known as the Games of the XXIII Olympiad were opened in Los Angeles.
- 2005The Provisional Irish Republican Army calls an end to its thirty-year-long armed campaign in Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of July 28 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 28, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Ritt, Yoko Kumada, Andrew V. McLaglen, Paxton Whitehead, Hawkshaw Hawkins, Scott Bakula, Daliah Lavi, Charlotte Perrelli, Paul Stanley, Les Stroud.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 28 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 28, 2001.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th July 2001 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 30, 1972. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 20, 2000. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Remind Me by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 28, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 28th July 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 28, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 209th day of 2001
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 30th Saturday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 296 days
- Age on next birthday: 22 years old
- Days since birth: 7,739 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,580 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 262
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 5, 2033
- Age in dog years: 114 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 30, 1972 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 20, 2000 (-146)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: U Remind Me by Usher (July 28, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VII.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1995 – Ryan Beatty, American singer; November 9, 1954 – Dennis Stratton, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iron Maiden, Praying Mantis, and Lionheart); March 9, 1992 – Dianne Necio, Filipino model, Binibining Pilipinas-International 2011.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,029