Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of July 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 28, 2009 was a Tuesday and it was the 209th day of the year 2009. It was the 30th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,677 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,226 days or 3.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 125 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 5, 2041.
If a dog named Maggy - a Stabyhoun breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 65 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maggy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maggy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1750Fabre d'Églantine
- 1896Barbara La Marr
- 1898Lawrence Gray
- 1946Linda Kelsey
- 1975Leonor Watling
- 1979Birgitta Haukdal
- 1979Lee Min-woo
- 1979Stefanie Küster
- 1980Stephen Christian
- 1993Cher Lloyd
View the complete list of July 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 28.
- 1804Ludwig Feuerbach, German anthropologist and philosopher (d. 1872)
- 1909Aenne Burda German publisher (d. 2005)
- 1909Malcolm Lowry, English author and poet (d. 1957)
- 1916David Brown, American journalist and producer (d. 2010)
- 1930Junior Kimbrough, American singer and guitarist (d. 1998)
- 1960Yōichi Takahashi, Japanese illustrator
- 1972Ed Templeton, American skateboarder and businessman
- 1979Henrik Hansen, Danish footballer
- 1982Cain Velasquez, American mixed martial artist
- 1992Spencer Boldman, American actor
View the complete list of July 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1778Constitution of the province of Cantabria ratified at the Assembly Hall in Bárcena la Puente, Reocín, Spain.
- 1808Mahmud II became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1866At the age of 18, Vinnie Ream becomes the first and youngest female artist to receive a commission from the United States government for a statue (of Abraham Lincoln).
- 1896The city of Miami, Florida is incorporated.
- 1932U.S. President Herbert Hoover orders the United States Army to forcibly evict the “Bonus Army” of World War I veterans gathered in Washington, D.C.
- 1933Diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and Spain are established.
- 1938Hawaii Clipper disappears between Guam and Manila as the first loss of an airliner in trans-Pacific China Clipper service.
- 1948The Metropolitan Police Flying Squad foils a bullion robbery in the “Battle of London Airport”.
- 2005The Provisional Irish Republican Army calls an end to its thirty-year-long armed campaign in Northern Ireland.
- 2008The historic Grand Pier in Weston-super-Mare burns down for the second time in 80 years.
View the complete list of July 28 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 28, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Gibson, Verna Bloom, Tony Visconti, Eldar Gasimov, Johnnie To, Miles Malleson, Fritz Kortner, David Rawle, K. C. Martel, Olivia Hussey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 28 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 28, 2009.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th July 2009 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 1, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 28th July 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 28, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 209th day of 2009
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 30th Tuesday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 341 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,677 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,226 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 125
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 5, 2041
- Age in dog years: 65 dog years old using a Stabyhoun breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas (August 1, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VII.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1946 – Charles Brown, American actor (d. 2004); June 28, 1978 – Ha Ji-won, South Korean actress and singer; August 18, 1943 – Martin Mull, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,932