Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1921 was a Friday and it was the 210th day of the year 1921. It was the 30th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,451 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,150 days or 33.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,234 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 6, 1953.
If a dog named Captaun - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Captaun will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Captaun will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Rodolfo Acosta
- 1921Richard Egan
- 1924Robert Horton
- 1955Jean-Hugues Anglade
- 1969Timothy Omundson
- 1975Will Conlon
- 1980Rachel Miner
- 1981Dyana Liu
- 1988Alexander Lee Eusebio
- 1990Matt Prokop
View the complete list of July 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1887Sigmund Romberg, Hungarian-American pianist and composer (d. 1951)
- 1897Neil Ritchie, Guyanese-English general (d. 1983)
- 1916Charlie Christian, American guitarist (d. 1942)
- 1924Robert Horton, American actor and singer
- 1938Jean Rochon, Canadian physician and politician
- 1953Frank McGuinness, Irish poet and playwright
- 1957Nellie Kim, Russian gymnast and coach
- 1984Wilson Palacios, Honduran footballer
- 1990Matt Prokop, American actor
- 1991Dale Copley, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of July 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Leon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1014Byzantine–Bulgarian wars: Battle of Kleidion: Byzantine emperor Basil II inflicts a decisive defeat on the Bulgarian army, and his subsequent treatment of 15,000 prisoners reportedly causes Tsar Samuil of Bulgaria to die of a heart attack less than three months later, on October 6.
- 1018Count Dirk III defeats an army sent by Emperor Henry II in the Battle of Vlaardingen.
- 1148The Siege of Damascus ends in a decisive crusader defeat and leads to the disintegration of the Second Crusade.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: English naval forces under the command of Lord Charles Howard and Sir Francis Drake defeat the Spanish Armada off the coast of Gravelines, France.
- 1864American Civil War: Confederate spy Belle Boyd is arrested by Union troops and detained at the Old Capitol Prison in Washington, D.C.
- 1958U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs into law the National Aeronautics and Space Act, which creates the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- 1967During the fourth day of celebrating its 400th anniversary, the city of Caracas, Venezuela is shaken by an earthquake, leaving approximately 500 dead.
- 1973During the Dutch Grand Prix driver Roger Williamson was killed in the race, after a suspected tire failure caused the car to pitch into the barriers at high speed.
- 1976In New York City, David Berkowitz (a.k.a. the “Son of Sam”) kills one person and seriously wounds another in the first of a series of attacks.
- 1980Iran adopts a new “holy” flag after the Islamic Revolution.
View the complete list of July 29 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sara García, Jason Martin, Jesse Winchester, Frank Shuster, Max Schreck, Voula Zouboulaki, Will Forte, Michael Showalter, Kōichi Yamadera, Raoul Bova.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 29, 1921.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th July 1921 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 28, 1907. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 29, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 210th day of 1921
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 30th Friday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 74 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,451 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,150 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,234
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 6, 1953
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Maltese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 28, 1907 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VII.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1942 – Flora Purim, Brazilian singer (Return to Forever); August 11, 1946 – John Conlee, American singer-songwriter; January 17, 1967 – Richard Hawley, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Pulp and Longpigs).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,946