Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1924 was a Tuesday and it was the 211th day of the year 1924. It was the 31st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,330 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,777 days or 32.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 6, 1956.
If a dog named Cashew - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cashew will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cashew will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Melvin Belli
- 1914Irwin Corey
- 1921Richard Egan
- 1951Dean Pitchford
- 1966Richard Steven Horvitz
- 1980Rachel Miner
- 1983Kim Dong-wook
- 1984J. Madison Wright Morris
- 1987Génesis Rodríguez
- 1998Anna Murashige
View the complete list of July 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1801George Bradshaw, English cartographer and publisher (d. 1853)
- 1878Don Marquis, American author, poet, and playwright (d. 1937)
- 1904Mahasi Sayadaw, Burmese monk and philosopher (d. 1982)
- 1910Helend Peep, Estonian actor (d. 2007)
- 1933Lou Albano, Italian-American wrestler, manager, and actor (d. 2009)
- 1956Teddy Atlas, American boxer, trainer, and sportscaster
- 1958Cynthia Rowley, American fashion designer
- 1963Graham Poll, English footballer, referee, and journalist
- 1971Monica Calhoun, American actress
- 1977Rodney Jerkins, American rapper and producer
View the complete list of July 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jennifer’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 904Sack of Thessalonica: Saracen raiders under Leo of Tripoli sack Thessaloniki, the Byzantine Empire’s second-largest city, after a short siege, and plunder it for a week.
- 1148The Siege of Damascus ends in a decisive crusader defeat and leads to the disintegration of the Second Crusade.
- 1848Irish Potato Famine: Tipperary Revolt: In Tipperary, Ireland, then in the United Kingdom, an unsuccessful nationalist revolt against British rule is put down by police.
- 1921Adolf Hitler becomes leader of the National Socialist German Workers Party.
- 1937Tōngzhōu Incident: In Tōngzhōu, China, the East Hopei Army attacks Japanese troops and civilians.
- 1950Korean War: After four days, the No Gun Ri Massacre ends when the US Army 7th Cavalry Regiment is withdrawn.
- 1967During the fourth day of celebrating its 400th anniversary, the city of Caracas, Venezuela is shaken by an earthquake, leaving approximately 500 dead.
- 1996The child protection portion of the Communications Decency Act is struck down by a U.S. federal court as too broad.
- 2006Declaration of Montreal is adopted.
- 2010An overloaded passenger ferry capsizes on the Kasai River in Bandundu Province, Democratic Republic of the Congo, resulting in at least 80 deaths.
View the complete list of July 29 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Hoxie, Anna Bergendahl, Anita Ekberg, Elya Baskin, Suzi Gardner, Louise Roe, Idris Elba, Deniz Seki, Song Hye-kyo, Apollo Papathanasio.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 29, 1924.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th July 1924 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 8, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 14, 1941. Your score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1375. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 29, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 211th day of 1924
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 31st Tuesday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 99 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,330 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,777 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,196
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 6, 1956
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Bluetick Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: October 8, 1928 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 14, 1941 (-110)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VII.MCMXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1937 – Barry McGuire, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The New Christy Minstrels); March 16, 1953 – Isabelle Huppert, French actress and singer; January 17, 1934 – Stuart Nisbet, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,879