Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1930 was a Tuesday and it was the 210th day of the year 1930. It was the 30th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,814 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,938 days or 29.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,111 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 6, 1962.
If a dog named Zorra - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zorra will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zorra will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892William Powell
- 1916Budd Boetticher
- 1923Gordon Mitchell
- 1924Lloyd Bochner
- 1966Richard Steven Horvitz
- 1977Danger Mouse
- 1983Elise Testone
- 1983Tania Gunadi
- 1987Alice Dellal
- 1991Miki Ishikawa
View the complete list of July 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1849Max Nordau, Hungarian physician, author, and critic, co-founded the World Zionist Organization (d. 1923)
- 1885Theda Bara, American actress (d. 1955)
- 1909Samm Sinclair Baker, American author (d. 1997)
- 1915Bruce R. McConkie, American colonel and religious leader (d. 1985)
- 1933Lou Albano, Italian-American wrestler, manager, and actor (d. 2009)
- 1945Mircea Lucescu, Romanian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1956Faustino Rupérez, Spanish cyclist
- 1966Richard Steven Horvitz, American voice actor
- 1973Wanya Morris, American singer and actor (Boyz II Men)
- 1982Dominic Burgess, English actor
View the complete list of July 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marsha’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1018Count Dirk III defeats an army sent by Emperor Henry II in the Battle of Vlaardingen.
- 1148The Siege of Damascus ends in a decisive crusader defeat and leads to the disintegration of the Second Crusade.
- 1913The Norwegian football club Vålerenga Fotball was founded.
- 1932Great Depression: In Washington, D.C., troops disperse the last of the “Bonus Army” of World War I veterans.
- 1957The International Atomic Energy Agency is established.
- 1959First United States Congress elections in Hawaii as a state of the Union.
- 1980Iran adopts a new “holy” flag after the Islamic Revolution.
- 2005Astronomers announce their discovery of the dwarf planet Eris.
- 2006Declaration of Montreal is adopted.
- 2013Two passenger trains collide in the Swiss municipality of Granges-près-Marnand near Lausanne injuring 25 people.
View the complete list of July 29 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alicia Morton, Malin Reitan, Amanda Marchant, Edna May Oliver, Bruce Johnston, Ian Harding, Tony Britton, Francis Ford, Gary David Goldberg, Clueso.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 29, 1930.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th July 1930 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 9, 1947. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +97. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 26, 1926. Your score is -102. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 29, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 210th day of 1930
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 30th Tuesday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 59 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,814 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,938 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,111
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 6, 1962
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 9, 1947 (+97)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 26, 1926 (-102)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VII.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1954 – Mark Mitchell, Australian actor; November 14, 1905 – John Henry Barbee, American singer and guitarist (d. 1964); December 4, 1927 – Barbara Knudson, American actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,835