Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1932 was a Friday and it was the 211st day of the year 1932. It was the 31st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 153 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,354 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,785 days or 29.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,095 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 6, 1964.
If a dog named Rockwell - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rockwell will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rockwell will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923George Burditt
- 1941David Warner
- 1953Tim Gunn
- 1963Alexandra Paul
- 1970Andi Peters
- 1974Josh Radnor
- 1981Emily Bauer
- 1982Allison Mack
- 1983Tania Gunadi
- 1991Maestro Harrell
View the complete list of July 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1883Porfirio Barba-Jacob, Colombian poet and author (d. 1942)
- 1911Foster Furcolo, American lawyer and politician, 60th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1995)
- 1944Jim Bridwell, American rock climber and mountaineer
- 1946Alessandro Gogna, Italian mountaineer and adventurer
- 1953Patti Scialfa, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (E Street Band)
- 1957Nellie Kim, Russian gymnast and coach
- 1962Carl Cox, English DJ and producer
- 1963Hans-Holger Albrecht, Belgian-German businessman
- 1965Scott Ferrall, American radio host
- 1989Grit Šadeiko, Estonian heptathlete
View the complete list of July 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TDEEFXGEWRE? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters TDEEFXGEWRE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 904Sack of Thessalonica: Saracen raiders under Leo of Tripoli sack Thessaloniki, the Byzantine Empire’s second-largest city, after a short siege, and plunder it for a week.
- 1014Byzantine–Bulgarian wars: Battle of Kleidion: Byzantine emperor Basil II inflicts a decisive defeat on the Bulgarian army, and his subsequent treatment of 15,000 prisoners reportedly causes Tsar Samuil of Bulgaria to die of a heart attack less than three months later, on October 6.
- 1914The Cape Cod Canal opened.
- 1948Olympic Games: The Games of the XIV Olympiad: After a hiatus of 12 years caused by World War II, the first Summer Olympics to be held since the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin, open in London.
- 1958U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs into law the National Aeronautics and Space Act, which creates the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- 1967Vietnam War: Off the coast of North Vietnam the USS Forrestal catches on fire in the worst U.S. naval disaster since World War II, killing 134.
- 1973Greeks vote to abolish the monarchy, beginning the first period of the Metapolitefsi.
- 1976In New York City, David Berkowitz (a.k.a. the “Son of Sam”) kills one person and seriously wounds another in the first of a series of attacks.
- 1993The Supreme Court of Israel acquits alleged Nazi death camp guard John Demjanjuk of all charges and he is set free.
- 2010An overloaded passenger ferry capsizes on the Kasai River in Bandundu Province, Democratic Republic of the Congo, resulting in at least 80 deaths.
View the complete list of July 29 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elisha Yaffe, Joy Gruttmann, Tom Adams, James Tupper, Alexander Ludwig, Sandy Posey, Glen Hansard, Laura Wright, Bill Smitrovich, Erna Siikavirta.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 29, 1932.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th July 1932 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 18, 1908. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 13, 1921. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 29, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 211st day of 1932
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 31st Friday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 153 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,354 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,785 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,095
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 6, 1964
- Age in dog years: 372 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 18, 1908 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 13, 1921 (-144)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VII.MCMXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1955 – C. David Johnson, Canadian actor; December 3, 1984 – Hind Laroussi, Dutch singer; June 29, 1989 – Riva Taylor, English singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,942